US PS Server Restart - July 24, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebon Angel New Player

Mepps posted a confusing MOTD, the league management went wonky after they did their announced "disabled UI", then world crashed.
    The issue is, they made an announcement, the roster flaked, then the system crashed.

Patience is really not what we need. But a clear message from a green name would be helpful.
    • Like x 3
  2. Celebrawl New Player

very nice, but I just really wonder why is it so hard on installing this new update? it just feels like what bestheda had an issue on installing Dawnguard on pc's and such, but either way, hope this maintenance fixes the issue...
  3. 1ndab0x176 New Player

To all that say go outside, you go outside. I work outside so i want to spend my time inside. Lol. We have a right to be upset. Unless u found some new law that states ppl shouldn't get upset for something that they pay for not working properly. This includes premiums too. Anyone who buys anything in this game, pays for this game. Is it too much to ask soe to give the dev some $ to actually put man power to get this thing right? It's been over three years, no other mmo i play has the same bugs from launch after 3 years
    • Like x 4
  4. Icey Ego Level 30

The question should be, Why is this only happening on USPS?
    • Like x 3
  5. RavenSW Well-Known Player

Thanks for letting us know
  6. GalaxyGirlFaith New Player

Ty, for telling us. I wanna play this game to my grave.
  7. WL Corpsman New Player

39 updates, 39 failures to smoothly transition those updates. I said it in multiple threads they new a way to test PS server content before it goes live to work out MAJOR issues before live. Starting to find it insulting that we pay to be beta testers.
    • Like x 4
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

for the pc version does not have these problems...
    • Like x 1
  9. Dawgnite New Player

The devs do need to give everyone prestige for this only acceptably thing to do if at all possible
    • Like x 2
  10. TheRealDeathern New Player

Yes, apparently so. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  11. snipehawk616 New Player

It's only an hour and a half.. We aren't entitled to anything free.. Let them do what needs to be done and then farm the prestige when it comes back up.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jessica 1234 New Player

i spent a couple bucks buying almost every dlc >_> and now i cant even play them >_>
  13. Doc Holliday New Player

Should we expect roll backs and another 200 Loyalty Points Mepps?
    • Like x 2
  14. rjmolden New Player

so exactly how are we as paying customers going to be compensated this time? 200 loyalty points that you cant really do anything with, how about 1000, and some replay badges so we can redo what you have messed up. How about it Mepps, make your customers happy, not just placate them.
    • Like x 1
  15. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

what if you were in the middle of something important....gimmie a break
  16. Deeks420 New Player

appreciate the update mepps but I mean hey if you wanna throw a little prestige our way it couldn't hurt ;)
  17. Jessica 1234 New Player

18. Celebrawl New Player

i also wonder how the devs are gonna repay the people who just got pulled out of the tiers and raids? im pretty sure as im speaking, everyone is pretty upset about it
  19. waskh New Player

Did they even have a beta for USPS?
  20. Deeks420 New Player

I think he's referring to the long *** down time yesterday on top of the out of the blue shut down today. If you ask me I think it's time they give us a LITTLE something for all the mistakes they're making. just sayin
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.