Work In Progress Update and Adjustments to Stat Flattening

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southbeatz Well-Known Player

Prime is an easy raid regardless of CR but I know not everyone in a pug will be knowledgeable about the raid. I never queue for raids because that usually takes far too long. I'd prefer using LFG, shout and whatever other methods are available to me at the time.
  2. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

They can still be hard with only gear from that tier. High CR characters can crush these instances again now though. Yesterday I helped someone get through all of T4 in an hour. Black Dawn: 20 minutes, Veng: 20 minutes, Prime: 10 minutes, Mbot: 5 minutes.

In Veng, a high CR player got to Eclipso at the end before half the people were in the group. He went in and soloed the boss. That's how easy these raids are when overgeared again.
  3. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Make it harder to get to max crs, cuz now we have unexpereniced players at high crs who constantly die on basic machanics
  4. OtherWorldly Active Player

Hello Everyone. I have come up with a wonderful Ideal if it hasn't already been implemented and I just don't know it. Here goes: If I have 2 armories, 1 for each role I want to perform. Say Ice. One armory for Ice Tank and one armory for Ice DPS. I noticed that to change or switch these roles you have press L1 & R1 together, I think that's it.. Ok Then the directional buttons appear: Up, Left, Down, Right. Now those two role Ice Tank may be Up, Ice DPS may be Down. (Now some may even imprint their PVP suit which would require another armory.) Now wouldn't it be possible for a player to purchase a different power, say Rage and imprint their toon with Rage DPS on the Left and Rage Tank on the Right. This would require 2 more armories to imprint them and being that its Rage (a tank power like Ice) they wouldn't have to do anything but select the powers they desire to use. Then we would have One player with a toon who uses two powers, not at the same time but by switching... Rage and Ice. So this would require 4 armories. Now wouldn't this be great If you made it possible. And If one really wanted to get player-crazy, I could buy 8 armories, 2 per power: Rage (tank/dps), Fire (tank/dps), Quantum(troll/dps), Electric(healer/dps)...This is where the developers come in. Because the choices on the directional buttons only give us 4 roles to which...Up, Down, Left, Right. Perhaps you can add an extension to the switching of powers from 4 to 6 or 8. Are you following me? Or simply keep it at Up, Left, Down, and Right. And limit it to just 2 powers per Toon. NOTE: If one was to use 2 different role powers, say Ice and Electric...This will require Tank gear, healer gear, Skill resetting, and 4 armories.. Tell me how this ideal sound and how soon can it be developed, Developers. I want my toon to use Fire and Ice. I would swtich from Ice to fire from time to time.. thanks for listening.
  5. BurntMind Active Player

make it harder? forgetting people usually get mixed with low and high cr players lol? no group is perfect unless ur doing league runs or somehow regularly run with or know that player to find out he's good.So what ur asking for is kinda risky for a group.Just look at Paradox EO run (feat) for example lol....even high cr players interested in doing it yet still difficult and they leave lol.Oh ...btw heheehe...i heard new DLC going to be way easier. the game is filled with unexperienced players...i agree with u though but getting exp players takes time.If u want to make things harder, i suggest u make it up to be a game developer and go ahead and do so (expect complaints lol)
  6. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

you have the ties with combat ratings now add skill points with them , getting tired of running t6 or t7 content with people with a cr 120 and only have 60 to 80 sp, .

ZEROKILLEER (US PS Light Hero)

[IMG]

Progress
    Level: 30
    Combat Rating: 115
    PvP Combat Rating: 86
    Skill Points: 157
    Feats: 753 of 1137 Stats
    Health: 14743 of 14743
    Power: 5413 of 5413
    Defense: 12521
    Toughness: 0
    Might: 8153
    Precision: 3087
    Dominance: 184
    Restoration: 4790
    Vitalization: 1945
  7. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

examples Progress
    Combat Rating: 121
    PvP Combat Rating: 4
    Skill Points: 75
    Feats: 374 of 1136

Progress
    Combat Rating: 122
    PvP Combat Rating: 45
    Skill Points: 96
    Feats: 472 of 1136

omg now I seen it all
    Progress Level: 30
    Combat Rating: 117
    PvP Combat Rating: 2
    Skill Points: 23
    Feats: 60 of 1137
  8. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

9. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

11. Zenkarda New Player

My CR is 101 (I think) and I quit the game after being killed by regular robots in the Themyscira: Gates of Tartarus raid after GU47; then my friend says it's been fixed; so I log on and try out Stryker's Island Alert - and get killed by escaping inmates. Sufficed to say, I don't think it's fixed enough to play it again.
  12. hook New Player

i wish they put in how many skill point by side the player name and see how many skill point they have,,it kinda funny 80% of the play only have less then 80 skill point at cr 126. kinda suck ppl want the power what hit the hardest and not worry about skill point. maybe should put in cr and sp go in the instance.
    • Like x 1
  13. Phill Committed Player

Hook and zerokiller.......... All I have to say is that SP had a little nerf and CR dictates most now. Google it and watch a few tests.
  14. Phill Committed Player

Sorry but I am afraid that T2 content is being affected as well. I just finished oolong island. The health and defense of the NPC's really needs to be looked at throughout the instance.
  15. hook New Player

when they goin fix pvp n they need fix getting nerf down bc ppl ppl cant get they gear,, how in the world ppl wit no get beat someone with full 100 gear wat the **** they was thinking..sound like to me they listen to ppl don't wont to get skill point and wont gear the gear. I think wat they should do ppl don't have pvp gear should get Nerf down,,not the ppl with full 100 gear..
  16. OtherWorldly Active Player

Hello Everyone. I have come up with a wonderful Ideal if it hasn't already been implemented and I just don't know it. Here goes: If I have 2 armories, 1 for each role I want to perform. Say Ice. One armory for Ice Tank and one armory for Ice DPS. I noticed that to change or switch these roles you have press L1 & R1 together, I think that's it.. Ok Then the directional buttons appear: Up, Left, Down, Right. Now those two role Ice Tank may be Up, Ice DPS may be Down. (Now some may even imprint their PVP suit which would require another armory.) Now wouldn't it be possible for a player to purchase a different power, say Rage and imprint their toon with Rage DPS on the Left and Rage Tank on the Right. This would require 2 more armories to imprint them and being that its Rage (a tank power like Ice) they wouldn't have to do anything but select the powers they desire to use. Then we would have One player with a toon who uses two powers, not at the same time but by switching... Rage and Ice. So this would require 4 armories. Now wouldn't this be great If you made it possible. And If one really wanted to get player-crazy, I could buy 8 armories, 2 per power: Rage (tank/dps), Fire (tank/dps), Quantum(troll/dps), Electric(healer/dps)...This is where the developers come in. Because the choices on the directional buttons only give us 4 roles to which...Up, Down, Left, Right. Perhaps you can add an extension to the switching of powers from 4 to 6 or 8. Are you following me? Or simply keep it at Up, Left, Down, and Right. And limit it to just 2 powers per Toon. NOTE: If one was to use 2 different role powers, say Ice and Electric...This will require Tank gear, healer gear, Skill resetting, and 4 armories.. Tell me how this ideal sound and how soon can it be developed, Developers. I want my toon to use Fire and Ice. I would swtich from Ice to fire from time to time.. thanks for listening.
  17. Pults Loyal Player

This has been suggested numerous times, however no response has been given yet.
  18. xGMZen1 Active Player

How will this affect those who have higher skill points?
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

Already mentioned, devs have said you have one power and that's it.
  20. Phill Committed Player

Other worldly...
    I understand where you are coming from but there is a reason that you can make more than one character. If you want to play another power. Take some extra time, be creative, have fun and make a new toon with a different power set. I personally like the character creation part of DCUO the most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.