Twilight's Guide to Surviving Griefers, Gankers, Scammers and Trolls

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Twilight Man, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Poo New Player

Whaaaaaaat??? That rock! I have never seen or heard of that ever!!! Where is that?
  2. Craven Green Loyal Player

2 thumbs way up for this thread. Well done, good job, kudos. Thank you from all the new faces that will benefit from this.
    • Like x 2
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

It's out in the city. Iv'e seem em a few times but they were usually blue instead of red/pink.
    • Like x 1
  4. thenewkidd New Player

It usually spawns by the Ring Wars/Diamond Heist areas.. not EXACTLY in those areas but around them...

And I have to tell you... I was one of those people that would dress up in full PVP gear and run around dropping the rock and picking it up and dropping it in the "low level" Villain areas.. and I have to tell you... As soon as they touch it.. they get knocked in the head with my staff...

It only has backfired 2 times where the guy that touched it kicked my butt... it was pretty funny to see and one villain would try and keep "rallying" his partner I assume and I would keep knocking him out as he stood up (probably 5 or 6 times in a row before he finally gave up and fleed"
  5. Poo New Player

:eek: Epic! :D
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

This should help the newbs...

Nice work!

IA ARMY
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

i read it... learned what the blue rock is near star labs research facility is.... so...there.
  8. Rassophore New Player

Very well written guide (as I've come to expect from you), but if I were the sort of individual who enjoyed doing those sorts of things, this thread is certainly an eye opener - there's a lot of good ideas in here.
  9. Twilight Man New Player

Hey SOE-MOD-04, I know I just messaged you but when you do get a chance could you move this to Oracle's Database?

Be greatly helpful now that it's had a chance to touch a few people in Gotham.

No rush, many thanks.
  10. OperationDark New Player

Kudos awesome guide
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This is a pretty nice guide, wish I would have read it back when I first started.

If I may add

Player's who fight swamp thing in the middle of the room away from the canisters.

Players who purposely charge larfleeze battery even after you tell them not to.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dezaras Loyal Player

Really good read. I accidentally soloed Ring War once. Luckily by soloed I mean I was the only one playing, no other heroes or villains.

Got F all for it though lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Totally unrelated sorry Twilight Man, but to you Poo what is the name of the video the guy is dancing in i have seen it a long time ago but can't remember where. it looks so funny:D
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

Technically thers 3 phases... thers 1 pvp.. and 2 pve.. if pve 1 gets full u load into pve 2.. butttttt if a friend or leguemate is in pve1 u can phase in with them but thers no way to actually walk between pve1 and 2, just sayin
  15. Vyltran Loyal Player

It's covering the basics...

Bumping.
  16. vikteren Well-Known Player

you can also heal the low level npcs in the beginner quests to make them unkillable at intended level.