Top Bug - Fixed Tunic of greed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dark Soldier, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Tunic of greed

Years ago i made this thread that has been recently resurrected, i gave up on this issue long ago but I thought id drop in a little suggestion here in the bug area. Back in 2016 devs said that this issue would get fixed but it never did
    • Like x 22
  2. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

the emblem is lower than the spot where it suppose to be please upvote this
  3. Vulpar Well-Known Player

The emblem is way higher than the circle designating where the emblem should be.
  4. Radstark Active Player

This seriously needs more upvotes.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Didn’t even know this was a thread. Got my support
  6. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

ive been searching for word on this, will it get fixed?
  7. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

made a post about this in Gotham but it instantly sunk to the bottom. Devs atleast consider releasing a updated version in the Christmas seasonal when we fight lar freeze. please fix this style, theres truely nothing else like it in game
  8. Batz6 New Player

I was actually thinking this same thing regarding the emblem 3 days ago because I'm actually currently wearing this style in the game but I noticed actually a recently that on the shoulder blades towards the armpit you can see your skin popping out of it. Idk if its on every body type but for the normal male medium body type this happens.
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Good to know that a nitpick is a top bug while Phoenix cannon is still ignored because the devs cant buy a cheap ps4 -_-
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been improved greatly with today's update.
    • Like x 1
  12. Korisso New Player

Ikr smh
    • Like x 1
  13. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

amazing news! not sure if the og poster is still aroound but he deserves 100% credit for this fix, he bugged and bugged about this fix for about half a decade, I just came in at the end when this problem was probably alr fixed just waiting to go live and started pushing for it
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.