Tunic of greed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Dark Soldier, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

With the new lantern emblems coming out it would be nice to be a able to put our respective emblems on the chest piece in the circle area that it appears that the devs wanted the emblems to go but instead they are placed way higher then the intended spot ...

Nothing big just a little minor fix i was hoping to get.
    • Like x 11
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

I love DCUO so, YES please, YES!!

This bug has been reported by many users. I have seen threads on this before asking this very same thing.

Devs please adjust this chest piece please!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Summon NerdofPrey in this thread.
    • Like x 3
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Where did they announce lantern emblems were coming out?
    • Like x 2
  5. Pults Loyal Player

Recent stream.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks, didn't bother watching it.
    • Like x 2
  7. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says they should sell a Robin tunic first before any other. What has the green lantern ever done for DC comics? Nothing. They get their power from a race of dirty alien midgets. The Iron Bull will point out the fact that there was a green lantern assigned to Krypton and you know how that went.
    • Like x 2
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

"What has the green lantern ever done for DC comics?"

Green Lantern Rebirth
    Green Lantern corps Sinestro corps war
    Blackest Night

As for the Green Lantern assigned to Krypton...... it was Tomar Re and they made a story about how his failure to save Krypton was not really a failure since it gave us......
    Superman. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Have you been to Metropolis lately half the city is over run with zombies and the other half by female aliens that don't know that no means no .
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Which stream? A link is customary, and would be helpful. :)
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

*Summons Nerdofprey* :cool:

[IMG]
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

14. Pults Loyal Player

Main page of forums usually (or always) has the link within the social media side feed.
  15. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Dont hate on the lanterns!!
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

If only...
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. I have the swag bag emblems and using them with tunic of greed 2 emblems show up. 1 right behind the other. And the behind 1 is slightly above the other so its sticking out. There are only so many chest styles in the game u can use emblems with. So when they sell items such as emblems they should 100% make sure the styles they can be used on work correctly.
  18. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

yes dc need to give this a look
  19. Ully Committed Player

Good suggestion !
  20. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Yay I am so happy the emblems are being released. Now if only they released iconic male Star Sapphire gear because it violated lore and was downright sexist to make Heart of the Predator female only.
    • Like x 1