Livestream Tune In Wednesday For A Live Look At Episode 24!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 24 Revealed This Wednesday!

Join us Wednesday for a live look at Episode 24 as we kick off a new cycle of monthly Episodes. The team will be on hand with details about upcoming content, styles, base items, and more. The livestream begins at 12PM PT this Wednesday, April 27, 2016.

• Like x 13
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

3. Xibo Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the start of T8, the raid especially should be omega-good (and difficult) ;)

I hope to see lots of cool new base items from the raid.
    • Like x 1
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope they talk about SP changes and the changes to the mods that they talked about addressing the cost of exobytes to make mods.
    • Like x 2
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[IMG]

I await your Harley news
    • Like x 13
  7. killercomic Dedicated Player

I'm hoping the "and more" includes a new Booster Bundle with Vapor Auras.
    • Like x 4
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I hope this episode does the start of T8 some justice. I want it to feel like we're in a new tier.
    • Like x 4
  9. djhalla619 New Player

cant wait to see it also if you would be as kind as to also tell us if any changes are coming to the game when xbox 1 world opens game play, powers, ui, mentorship, if there's going to be a new neutral villain fallowing braniac for us to build towards anything in the future your planning for the game besides story expansion maybe a city update ..... i think the civilians need new dialogue besides help, save us, do something aaaaah ect. maybe some development for us vs civilians and newspaper headlines. I AM ALL ABOUT GAME PROGRESS SO IF THERE IS NEWS LIGHT IT UP !!! thanks for consideration
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Hopefully news about the new progression system.
    • Like x 7
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

I have that feeling it will be more like that:

[IMG]

^.^
    • Like x 13
  12. bagofboom Committed Player

"For Darkseid!!!"

Long Live DCUO!!
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Been waiting for this for 2 weeks now. Plz I love DCUO so do NOT nerf this raid at any point. Its darkseid. If people cant beat it then get better. And elite should be melt your face off difficult :p
    • Like x 5
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

I'll definetelly be surprised if elite is not beatable day 1.
    • Like x 1
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

I know its probably gonna be what we have had for months now. But imo its shouldnt be. Its darkseid. Im just hoping SJ sticks to her words when she said this "will be a difficult raid" on that keynote stream. Im praying its not facerolled on day 1. If it is ive lost all hope for this game.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

More than likely this is what will get. If it is I hope he pulls something like "haha that was just my shadow" or something like that.
  17. ComicsKid Committed Player

Vapor aura, smoke auras, Nimbus auras!
    it's just the same type of Aura flowing in a different direction
  18. Mrstoppable New Player

I can't wait for episode 24!!. I hope it's gonna be something to do with darkseid, It's cool anyway
  19. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

Hope the episode gets delayed a bit, I've actually had time to grind feats this month and even get more exo for the obvious increase they're gonna ask fo mods. Also hoping this goes smoothly since I think they won't be releasing an update with it
    • Like x 1
  20. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

You got the wrong picture I think, here.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.