Triple Currency Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2023.

1. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I thought the same thing - thought it would be an accessory that follows you around. Sad to see it's a base item...
    • Like x 1
  2. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

The Goth Outcast stuff is sick!
    It’s awesome to have earrings finally, it would be even cooler if we could get a face slot version grant (like we did with the Lasso of Truth) so we don’t have to sacrifice our bigger, more obvious accessories.
    I hope we get a third round of rewards for this episode that includes Isis’ long skirt and the other skirts that have been requested. Fingers crossed.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Perhaps someone will be interested, "Pet Rock of Eternity" interacts with other pets .... shooting lightning at them ...;)
    • Like x 5
  4. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

What u mean? We got new feats from the pride boss
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Dude! I thought the Rock was just another trinket pet or accessory... It's a BASE ITEM?! That's awesome!!
    Really cool to see Base Items back in the rotation for currency buys, great stuff.

Also, love all the styles as well, especially the earring accessory. Really great drop!
    • Like x 2
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Is it just me or is the participation for this triple currency week rather low.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Most people are finished with the episode. I'm actually going to be taking a break from the game until April.
    • Like x 3
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I might do that too. Except I will pop in to play the Valentine Event. I’m too fond of the St. Patrick’s Day event. That Mr. Mxyzpltk guy is just plain creeepy!
  9. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

That should be NOT too fond of the St. Patrick’s Day event lol
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll just grab all that stuff next year. If there is a next year.
    • Like x 1
  11. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Will devs be adding a 400 currency chroma like past episodes traditionally did? If not, then many people should have maxed all their gear and done all the vendor feats with this week.
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

For me, I feel the added vendor additions are underwhelming for 3x week. Really didnt care for the 2x week additions as well. Nothing imo to spend to marks on. I really hope there is a third marks week (doubt it) with some better vendor additions like an and aura or two, a material, one chroma version and a full body version. Orbitals, different henchman like the 3 monstrocities, battle trinket/pets etc,

All Ive done with 3x marks week is just run my main and alts for the marks to knock out the weekly bounties. Barely running the dailies.
    • Like x 1
  13. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

What do you expect? Everyone did both raids at first day…and isn't too much to do after that…
  14. myandria Item Storage

Well, many players "tapped out" when they found out it wasn't an Artifact XP/Nth Metal Bonus week or a Resurgence Capsule launch.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

It's a missed opportunity to really stock up on Coins of Ra.
    • Like x 2
  16. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

In my personal case, I have a main with full elite gear set in both roles, and +600 Coins and five alters more, with +500 Coins and I guess I am not the only player with this numbers...this episode is very easy, so probably this x3 event was absolutely unnecessary for a huge number of players...
    • Like x 1
  17. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Sadly, had no choice to miss out on triple currency week. Annoyed me that came on a bad week. Even when u did double soba coins, missed out there as well. Now gonna have fork out a load of Dosh to rerun missions