Triple Currency Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2023.

1. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Normally I'd come and post some snide disappointment GIF because it's not 2x art XP week, but...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Why you holding back?? tell us what you really feel LOL

Am actually surprised.. I thought the hair and skirt would be it. but hair and earrings is great.. the earrings are a great choice too.. they go 100% unisex and can go uber masculine or ultra feminine without much thought.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I swear if this isn't double XP art week, I'm manning the barricades!

it's what?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Tolly Committed Player

Good for playing the assassin on the remaining equipment to be acquired :D
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I guess we're not getting a material or aura this time around. Was hoping for some Metamorpho related stuff, but ah welll, congrats to all you Black Alice fans out there.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thanks muchly for triple coins! Great!

No vendor discount, though?
  7. KIQ New Player

literally earlier today i was thinking that adding earings would be a awesome thing to do, maybe in the future earings could have their own style section, like head styles and face styles
  8. SonGoku Level 30

Goodbye crown of solomon, hello earrings! Bit sad we can’t add materials to them though but still nice!
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks for the bonus coins, Devs. :)

Also, nice work on the extra rewards. :eek:
  10. Limey Committed Player

Personally, I find accessories and bracelets rather lackluster.. I want her ripped up leggings/tights. The pet rock is cute though.
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Pet Rock of Eternity Is it cosmetic, combat or base item?
  12. Limey Committed Player

Yes.

But in all seriousness, it won't hurt you to wait 12ish hours to find out ingame, or watch the live stream on twitch.
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Would a more detailed description hurt anyone? Am I asking the wrong question? As for the stream... well.... I live in a different time zone, for me it is very late in the evening and I most likely will not be able to watch it or enter the game...
    • Like x 1
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

dont know about the rest of it
    BUT look at my new pet isn't it beautiful:D
    [IMG]

now to house train
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. myandria Item Storage

I hear ya; I'm only 3 hours away but may not be able to watch the livestream when it happens, either. I suggest watching the replay on Youtube and/or check back in on the forums when you get the chance; this is what I usually do before logging in after an update like this one.
  16. Time Stone Active Player

First of all, nice bonus and new items thank you. But please, post these weekly bonus informations 1 day earlier at least before weekly reset or make some kind of ingame RSS. Most of the EU people's first thing to do right after weekly reset is weekly and daily open world stuff and/or instances. There wasn't any info of this bonus so we lost lots of currencies. Thank you.
  17. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

What about those players who have already done the weekly missions? I mean, Bonuses are usually already up when I log-in in the morning. This time around you decided to update later than usual. Are the missions gonna reset after the update?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bonus currency events always start after maintenance and not before.
    • Like x 3
  19. Elceetu New Player

Smh again Mepps can you be more specific? Lol all morning I think at least 100 ppl kept asking when does the Bonus event begin. EVERY THURSDAY AFTER MAINTENANCE. Be nice if you guys at DCUO would drop reset we all together. Can you? Is there a specific reason for RESET
    then Maintenance? How about we get the reset the after maintenance we get reset again? JS
  20. Limey Committed Player

You want a weekly reset on Thursday at midnight, then another weekly reset 6 hours later after maintenance? Lmao
    • Like x 1