Trigon's Prison (Alert) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redd Vampirus New Player

I know, I noticed that, too. One time he one shotted my healer 3 times in a row with the same hand....his fireball...one shotted my healer on first attack. As a villain, between Trigon and Wonder Woman, it's not always a fair fight because sometimes she would either lasso tug me right into Trigon's Attack, or would finish me off with her lasso after barely surviving Trigon's Attack. They are such a cheating duo lol.
  2. KillJoyDOD New Player

This was about a month ago but.... I fell near Trigon's feet!!! For really, real!! Wonder Woman smacked my tank azz between Trigon and the floor and I could see the rest of him!!

Here's the odd part: LOLOL! STARFIRE is floating near Trigon's croch!! LOLOL!! There's also a solid black figure floating near by.

I have pics of this but I don't understand how to add a pic to a post. Help me and I'll post them!!
  3. The Corrupt New Player

I was also wondering if Trigon himself got buffed because on my DPS I was 1 shot KO'd 5 times in a row! I'd die, rally and BOOM instantly get another fireball KO. This seriously happend 5 times each time I rallied. Was this bad luck or was Trigon just being a total *****?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're aware of the issue. Please don't post the pics. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Pretty sure it's bad luck, he does do some quite bursty moves but usuaully should be able to heal it. But if you just get up you have low health + incoming big burst of damage, boom your dead again, likely even if you do get a single heal as often it takes more than 1 to heal to full.
  6. Ebon Angel New Player

It seems that in the last few runs, in the room where you fight the Shades (Wayne, Falcone, etc) some of the shades run out of the closed door. If this happens, you are unable to continue the alert, warp to rally, or anything else because you are locked in combat. A couple of days ago, this happened to a pug group I was in 3 straight times with 3 different families. It can be caused by pets but it also happens when no pets are out. It makes this quick alert that I love much longer and more frustrating than it needs to be.
    Outside of this, this alert is my favorite in game so far.
  7. Sytenia Committed Player

I think there is something going on with that last fight. I remember the first day after it was released I did it with a group of 3 for the first time and we only had some trouble with the Avatar of Sin, no problems at all in the fight with Trigon and Wonder Woman, we even did it twice with that group after switching characters with the same result. Now we are quite a bit better geared but often we get one shot by things so I do think they buffed it somewhere.

One thing I did notice is that Wonder Woman's shield throw hits for about 2500 damage, isn't that a bit excessive for something that cannot be dodged? I mean that fiery ball Trigon throws hits for a lot but you can dodge that, you can't dodge her ranged attack and she does it quite often too. If she hits you with it after you get slammed by Trigon it's knocked out everytime.
    The shield throw she does hits much harder than any of the other attacks she does which seems a little odd too.
  8. IIRatchetII New Player

I just would like to know, Are they any drops for ring, face & neck item lvl 84 or 85 alone in this dlc?. So far I've got face item lvl 84 in the alert itself.

As far as I know, If there are barely any or to none of drops of neck & rings item lvl 84 & 85, apart from the gear with modded ones, just how a player suppose to reach 95 cr alone with this trigon dlc leaving the origin crisis out?.

Lastly, having vendor of 86 item lvl with minimum requirement of 95 cr, Why can't you include weapons as well in the same vendor?.
  9. alloygt Well-Known Player

with 85 weapons being thrown at us via Trigon's prison and 87/88 via Nex and Dox there's really not much need for a vendor to supply weapons, at least imho. I think the CC weapons were used to fill the gap that the t3 content left out plus they added an affinity and I think that would be the only reason for an 86 weapon vendor personally.
  10. OmegazeroFrost New Player

I like the alert it's fun to run. It doesn't look like any other alerts or feel like them either. Now if you can make another T5 alert that's new and can have the same adventurous feel to it. That would be something. Brother in Arms and Family are good builders but it reminds me of Central City and the only thing it needs now is the Flash in a battle red suit handing out the missions.

I'm just wondering why is the Wayne family in there, since Batman isn't directly attached to Trigon; that i can remember. I would figure that the Grayson (sp), or Prince family would be involved heck even cyborgs family; but not the Wayne family due to the dlc having Wonder Woman and the Titian's are main characters in this little saga.
  11. Rezdante New Player

Gotham Wastelands -> Gotham -> Wayne family -> Wayne Shades.
    • Like x 2
  12. alloygt Well-Known Player

the Wayne's are there because Trigon's prison is actually in an alternate wasteland version of Gotham and the prison itself is under/inside of the mausoleum in Robinson park due to brother blood's ritual under the forum of the twelve.

Seeing as how the Wayne's are a prominent family in Gotham it stands to reason that in this plain of existence in the dc universe they might have been laid to rest in the mausoleum. They wouldn't necessarily have to be tied directly to Trigon maybe they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time as it were.
    • Like x 1
  13. alloygt Well-Known Player

much more concise than my explanation, lol. Kudos to you for that!
  14. deycallmedock New Player

Trigon's prison is ok, ill leave it at that.
  15. KillJoyDOD New Player

Yes it does!!! It's a "League Of Assassins" type level and It's GREAT!!! I love the plow through everything that moves type levels!!

Wouldn't it be cool if we got a LOA2? Imagine this: Opening cut scene- Ra's sits defeated in the water, 4 villains are seen walking away. Ra's starts a low pitch rumbling growl and the water starts to boil until he punches the ground from his defeated stance (crouched). Flash of white from Ra's fist and the floor of the cave and water fall straight down to a DEEPER part of the cave. Ra's stands up with the other 4 around him: "we will nOT BE DEFEATED AGAIN!!!!!". (glowing eyes, dark auras...yada-yada...
    • Like x 2
  16. KillJoyDOD New Player

O come on!! It's PRICELESS!! Hero Starfire is floating waist high looking straight at Trigon!!! She obviously went rouge helping Trigon in one way or another!! lololol! XD

I want $40 Mil or this pic gets leaked to the comic book writers!!! LOLOLOLOL XD (Jk jk jk!!)
  17. Purple_Haze Level 30

My only criticism is that the final boss fight area is way too small. There's way too much going on to have only a few feet of space to work with. The area either needs to be expanded, or the camera able to zoom out more. Too often I don't notice Trigon's powering a fireball or shooting his eye beams until they're right on top of me. We just need a better angle basically. The current one is just too small.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.