Trigon's Prison (Alert) Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Welcome to the Trigon's Prison feedback thread. Please take a moment to post any feedback and/or issues you have.

I will check this thread periodically throughout the day and address any issues that come up as soon™ as possible.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Not bad, I liked the cut scenes and the overall mission progression. I have to say that Trigon looked Pretty incredible and so did his involvement in the fight.

I don't tend to complain because overall I LOVE this DLC!! However, I do have to say that it sucks that we don't actually fight Trigon directly. I can understand that it would be next to impossible to work that out without making it some kind of a 32 player operation lol. But still....it would have been very cool.
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Trigon's alert doesn't count towards the grind feats.
    • Like x 1
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Avatar of Sin glitched out in the door that you exit after beating him. Video below. This happened on USPS3.

• Like x 1
  5. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I can confirm that this isn't just a USPS3 issue. Ran this tonight on USPC and had the same issue. We were speed-feating so we ran past the demons in the hall immediately before it. One of the demons slipped in behind us and we killed it before turning to get the Avatar...and all we could see was a wing through the door. We had to disband as there wasn't even a way to wipe. 2nd time around we took out the demons in the hall before the Avatar and everything seemed to work. I don't know if the add coming in glitched him or not...but thought I'd mention it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, first time we ran it last night, AoS glitched behind the door. It had happened on the test server, but then we were able to warp rally to reset it. This time, we had to leave the instance and start over. Kind of a pain. Did get the speed feat the next time. :D And about the speed feat, we got it even though the timer said 16 minutes. Isn't the feat 10 minutes?
  7. Jester Jolts New Player

Absolutey love this map, I've noticed alittle issue with the camera right at the end only, When trigons up, the camera keeps zooming right the way in, when your directly opposite Trigon ( I was flying), and I can't see what's going on, (I made sure auto zoom was off) :)
    Soon as he's down the camera zooms way back out, Not sure if other players have noticed this or had the same problem? :)

I've ran this a few times on test, and I don't recall this happening. :)
  8. Circe New Player

This is my favorite instance in the entire game!
  9. Millbarge Developer

I found the issue with the Avatar of Sin and submitted a fix. Once it gets through QA we will push it out to the Live Servers.
    The issue is speeding through that hallway. If you wait an extra 5 seconds you can avoid the issue until the patch goes out.

There is also a discrepancy between the Text and the Timer for the Speed Feat - I'll get this sorted out and checked in.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 5
  10. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Lucky for me, I didn't have any of the issues stated, NOT saying there not happening, hell video proof above!

I enjoyed this new Duo, hell for that matter, all of them... Thank you Devs and SOE for a great DLC!

Keep up the outstanding work folks! Great job!!!!!!!

edit; lol I meant alert... sorry!

IA ARMY
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

During the alert, the Avatar of Sin spawned outside of the second door instead of the main room. We ended up having to disband the instance.
  12. MentosTroll Loyal Player

THANK YOU for this ALERT!!!!! no more are the days of grinding Nexus for an 85 weapon. Also that final boss battle is pretty OD. I don't know if we're there yet that you guys can maybe make it so we're fighting Trigon as well
  13. comrade sonya Committed Player

Ignore my previous post didn't see that problem was already being fixed >.< .... During the cutscene with Wonder Woman and Circe, Circe is shown without her cape and loincloth, after the fight they both appear on her character.
  14. AIpha New Player

The weapons at the end are listed as 84 until you collect them then they become 85s not to important but might confuse some people. Also, I never had a chance to ask this but is 85 weapons that max item level weapon you can get from the prison? Like is there rare drops that are 86 or 87?
    • Like x 1
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

After 3 days and more than 30 runs I'm still waiting to see a One Handed drop, just how random is the weapons drop system because I've gotten a drop from every weapon type except One Handed, which is the one I use, or is it that it doesn't drop the weapon you use the most?.
  16. AIpha New Player

I've seen onehanded personally twice and leaguemates i've seen 5 of them get it.
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I really like this alert. A lot of effort has gone into it's appearance. It's well thought out, looks great and most importantly, it rewards you appropriately. Not the best gear, but not worthless, either.

Please ensure that you use this alert and indeed DLC8 overall as the minimum standard for all future content and DLC.
  18. alloygt Well-Known Player

The only issue I have noticed since the Avatar fix (thank you for that fix btw) and the under the floor during the trigon battle is that Wonder Woman almost always gets stuck in a voice loop during the trigon cut scene. She repeats "The fight is not yet over"

US PS3
    Villain

Great work on the dlc! My favorite thus far, I can't wait to see what is yet to come!
  19. Redd Vampirus New Player

I enjoyed this alert. Very well done and put together. The only issue I had was the loot drops and the fact that upon defeating Trigon, the sound went out...so I didn't hear nothing Circe said lol.
  20. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Hmm.. did you guys buff the Trigon boss fight? he seems really strong now as he can easily one shot anyone with any attack. is this a bug? or am I missing something?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.