To Devs: Voice Acting

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperBell, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Owl Devoted Player

It is not really a "hire" if no monetary funds are exchanged.
    Owl is 700 miles from Austin anyway. Would make the trip to visit the studio though.
    • Like x 1
  2. Rinkwraith New Player

I don't care who voices him, just get the main man in there!

Unless the Amazons are furious at Lobo, I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed for a long time to come.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheDark Devoted Player

Yep. To receive orders from Kevin Conroy's Batman to save his cave was a dream come true. He is Batman.
    Hopefully one day I'm going to meet him, I'll tell him I play this game, and I want him to say "Welcome to my world Dark***." Then my life will be complete and I'll be happy to expire anytime.

Beating Mark Hammil's Joker senseless while hearing his voice was awesome too.

Just for a bonus, I would love to hear Micheal Ironside as Darksied and Ed Asner as Granny Goodness.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheDark Devoted Player

Noo! Only one man can voice Lobo... Brad Garret!
    • Like x 1
  5. Twilight Man New Player

Everyone ignore the above post. I will be voicing Lobo for the price of 3 monthly subscriptions and 5 armories.
  6. Tikkun Loyal Player

For the record, I can do a wicked Harley Quinn impersonation.

People think I'm singing in my car...but really I'm just talking to myself in different voices....that's socially acceptable, right?
    • Like x 4
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

OMG, I do the same with Circe! You should see the looks when I do the evil, twisted laugh :eek: It's just fun :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

i know a lot of ppl that are great at voice acting too bad we live in Europe
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

[IMG]

• Like x 3
  10. Breakforce Loyal Player

Breakforce refers to himself in the second person
    • Like x 2
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Lol
  12. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I have never been a fan of Animal Mother Supes.
    [IMG]

I prefer My Bodyguard Supes.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Oh, how I dislike his Lobo voice. No bueno.
  14. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

You should all move to Austin for a chance at a bit part in DCUO.
  15. shaun10656 New Player

only if they fixed the lip acting in game
  16. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Can we have voices to our characters? or is that too much?
  17. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Can we have voices to our characters or would that be too much? I want it to be street fighter style where we YELL the names of our powers as we use them.
    Like my mental toon will yell SOLAR FLARE!!! MASS TERROR!! MENACE! SOLARFLARE! THOUGHT BUBBLE!!
    • Like x 2
  18. Tikkun Loyal Player

Retribution, retribution, retribution, retribution *breathe* retribution, retribution, retribution!
    • Like x 5
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

Why didn't you like his voice?
  20. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

His voice itself is displeasing to me. He sounds congested and annoying. The tone of his voice is flat. I could go on but I'd just be being mean. It works for his character on ELR, but it sounds awful as Lobo. I also dislike the voice they used for Lobo in Injustice.