Time to increase PvP rewards

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Xibo, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Since practically few players are still playing PvP, I think that a fast solution to have more ppl playing PvP content is double the rewards. The last PvP event was well received so, I think that should be a good way.
    • Like x 6
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Nah..What we need is for them to Properly FIX PvP and make it Fun again
    • Like x 9
  3. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

That's what you think all PVP needs, huh? Smh.......hahaha.
    • Like x 2
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

I've said FAST solution.
  5. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Smh.....hahaha.
    • Like x 1
  6. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Honestly we would probably just get more PvE guys that afk in PvP for the feats
    • Like x 1
  7. XEMD Well-Known Player

I play some PvP once in a while to get the Marks of valor for gear,That's all. I don't care about actually Pvping because I don't do it. I'm a PVE kind of guy.
  8. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

This type of opinion holds no value among us who are actually within the PVP community.... -_-
    • Like x 2
  9. Darkwirelight Level 30

^ Us? Did you say Us? Youre no pvper. You dont even pay attention to the pvp aspect of the game. Dont use the word "us".
  10. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

No sir, it's you who isn't the PVPer. You're a random fraud bragging about how you beat other randoms in the forums. How can any REAL PVPer, like me and rest of "US" take you serious? Don't you know people pay respect to a TKJ OG when I'm in the 5v5 chat? Be quiet with your foolery, you random, you ain't "US":D
    • Like x 1
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Somehow that's a bad thing? Outside of Feats... what purpose does PVP serve?
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

13. Ichiro Loyal Player

I'm already at the mark cap with all 101 gear.
  14. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Couldn't that be said for any part of the game?
    • Like x 2
  15. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

I can see an increase in open world, but that isn't the problem with PvP. PvE players can't handle PvP because it isn't some simple use my rotation and things die content. I can imagine playing content that isn't mindless is too hard for those who have a problem thinking and reacting. Now, if PvP matched the reactions and wasn't ruined by people whining about HT, AM, WM, and everything else that has been whined about, other than people who go into PvP for anything other than fighting other players... those fools can catch a spawn kill match, along with PvP gear trumping PvE gear any time a player is fighting another player in both open world and in arenas like it should, we could have fun in it again. Bring Seasons to PvE and see how many people stick around... one piece of gear for every few hours you play...
  16. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Nope, the game is a MMO.. Not a street fighter.
    • Like x 1
  17. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I agree, increase the amount of rewards for PvP events
  18. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Yes, give me a win on the maps I need every-time.. and more than enough marks to complete my styles feats.. Then disband PVP.

I've solve the games PVP problem... Any questions?
  19. Xibo Loyal Player

But it's not only you that need feats, right? There's more than 20,000,000 playing this game and they deserve the feats too.
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I'll make you a deal, everyone of them give me 100k in game, and they get the feats. Look I'm willing to look out for other (me) people. ;)