Time and Space - The Quantum Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Solarstar, May 8, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

It's applying the pi but any enemy who gets hit by the first and sometimes second pulse doesn't get frozen. The third pulse always freezes. That's the mechanic I'm not sure about.
  2. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Your load out is the same as mines except depending on who I'm grp with I would swap Qtunnel for sing.

Also don't know if you know but gbomb and sing place the polarized PI on adds as well which T.blast also does extra damage on. A.wave is nice graviton applier but lacks in range for for me, so with WR and the PI from gbomb and sing both have great range that's all I need ;)
  3. Quagmire New Player

I run with a lot of quantum trollers as well (almost every troller in my league is Quant now) so they also apply some PI's. So there Pi's + mine is decent.

The wave does do decent damage, more than I thought it would.

Been thinking of substituting Q Tunnel for Oblivion for the new raids since you have to be moving and avoiding damage alot.

What is everyone's opinions on warp barrage? What is up with the damage delay?

Also the description says that singularity explodes at the end of it's cycle, is anyone noticing the explosion damage or effect cause I cannot see it?

I have not tried a time tree dps load out. Are there any out there? Not at home to try. Since college let out I am working a lot more and cannot test much:(
  4. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

The time tree PI appliers are lacking in range except for time bomb but moves to slow like tesla ball from electric.
  5. Meta Flare New Player

My opinion is warp barrage is tied for the worst power in the entire set with lift. It seems so pointless lol.

The damage split on warp barrage is horrible. It splits if there are only 2 enemies. I thought it was like voltaic bolt but with longer range but it is sooooo much weaker.

I was testing out a melee time build.... Anomaly- distortion wave- time shift- time bomb- Qtunnel- oblivion.
    • Like x 1
  6. Meta Flare New Player

Time bomb is way slower and it spawns even further away from the target than tesla ball.
  7. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Lol yup sucks, but if want to dps in time tree melee is the way but in t5 content could be rough but if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. Wouldn't mind a change if pace although loving my load out.
  8. Meta Flare New Player

The only thing that might work is switching it out for warp barrage. But you have to use it in melee range or it will hit everyone and split really bad.
  9. Meta Flare New Player

I forgot to mention about warp barrage...if you use it in melee range it is better cuz it will only hit your target and maybe if there is one directly next to them hit that one as well.
  10. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Prob right, ill just wait til I'm more geared to mess with time tree, right now space is a blast.
  11. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Haven't really seen the explosion either on sing but I will definitely pay more attention next time I use it.
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

13. Meta Flare New Player

I love the space tree. I use Awave- Gwell- singularity- warped reality- Tblast- oblivion. I'm not sure if it is a common load out or if its one of the better but it's fun and I love it.

The explosion in control stance knocks down. Ad in damage stance hits for double the two tics you get. So if your tics were 17 the explosion is 34. Also I haven't any issues not seeing the explosion. Is the damage and the tics still hitting for you?
  14. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

A.wave is good but I like g.bomb better plus it's a 50% mod and does extra damage plus adds polarization. As for sing yea I still see the damage just not the explosion but mayb I'm not really looking for it as long the damage is there I'm good lol
  15. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

I might get into some non t5 stuff and try some time load outs just to see if I do I'll definitely post my thoughts. Just enjoying new ops a lot.
  16. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

My load out: G.Well- Warp.R-T.blast -G.bomb-singularity/Q.tunnel-oblivion

If in pug i use Q.tunnel, the same if I roll with a quantum troller as most use sing or g.well if not both even.

I use a rifle so my rotation: G.well clip by WR -- mortar --T. Blast clip the end of it with G.bomb-- tap triangle-- sing--tap triangle-- T.blast-- repeat

Boss fight: G.well clip with WR-- tap triangle-- T.blast clip the end of animation with sing tap tri cycle between T.blast and sing with tap tri till G.well and WR are back up rinse and repeat.

You will constantly have a PI up for T.blast to do its thing and both G.bomb and sing are low cool down powers you can clip your weapon combos with.
    As for my rotation it changes depending on group size like after first t. Blast I could just cycle through g.bomb,sing and weapon combos but on tougher and bigger groups I use T.blast as often as I can .

These are just my suggestions and experience so far but definitely having fun with this power. Always open to any ideas Ty
  17. Quagmire New Player

I tried the time bomb- warp barrage combo today and was not impressed. I have seen people say that the time tree is better for dps. I just do not see it yet unless I am missing something. Will someone please enlighten me as to why the time tree is better?

However one of the trolls in my league put out 700k in a T5 alert using Anomaly-Warp barrage-Time bomb. Those were his 3 main powers minus the power dump and event horizon. I was surprised at the amount of damage he was doing.
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

anomaly warp barrage time bomb? was he melee? he was obviously in dps stance?... what other powers was he using? im not impressed at all with melee dpsing with quantum which can be a bad thing especially once we are all over geared and everyone goes back to relying on melee rather then range
  19. Quagmire New Player

He was in troller stance. Lunged in to use anomaly then rolled out for Time Bomb then Warp Barrage
    I believe his full load out was Anomaly-Time Bomb-Warp Barrage-Power Dump (forgot name)-Event Horizon- idk last spot.
    He put out sick damage for a troller
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

ill have to give it a try...i can already tell im gonna miss my ice melee dps load out... it hit like a truck had fast cool downs.and very low power usage i kinda wish there was a "cryo field" "bitter winds" type power in quantum if only anomaly surrounded you with a damage aura