This years anniversary posters/furniture?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i notices the mr mxplxt pr w/e statue, and the final form brainiac statue, but other then that, are the only furniture were getting new this year is the loading screen posters reg/large sizes? and do u just buy 10 of w/e one to get the feat?
    P.s
    is there a plan to add a second wave of items much like the doom vendor got, or is it just the one tier of 2022, wasn't sure if u were changing it up.?
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, it's over in 6 days ( or thereabouts ), so I doubt very much we'll be getting a second wave of anything. most of this year's "awesome" base items come with the HOL Lair Base Item Pack ( the holograms, command chair, etc ), & those are going for pretty cheap on the broker right now, so get in there & snag a load of that stuff ( won't give you any feats, though ). & you can buy all the same item for the collect x-amount base item feat. unless the feat comes with a checklist of items, it generally means you just buy 10 of any.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, it is kind of glaring when you compare it to the base items of 2020 and 2019...in which there were a TON of cosmetic base items in the vendor. I mean the load screens are nice, but they kind of do 1 thing....those lava flows fill a lot of different themes/designs.

I'd have rather seen the missing OG load screens vs the new ones. PowerGirl, Ivy, Harley, Scarecrow...not sure if there were others I'm forgetting.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Oh god I would give my left leg for a Poison Ivy Loading Screen poster... :D Hmm Zatanna? Catwoman, Hal Jordan..
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh yeah....I forgot the Zatanna one. Did we have Hal Jordan?
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

true , i am building a awesome HOL base, perfect for a flash type cortex type speed lab, and i got the bruce wayne manor with my monthly save ups, i have soo many base items collected, ive only started on both,

P.s , someone said something about changing the color of certain base items? which base is that and what items? can anyone post if that's true and what its all about. or paste a thread specifically talking about it., thx
    • Like x 1
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I tried out the new HOL base on my atomic toon, & it was just too danged big, for me, for a "themed" base. my main's base is the Manor, but there isn't a theme to that, it's just where they live & operate. ended up with my atomic going back to his Tech base, &, man, all that HOL stuff looks awesome in there. seriously, when the devs turn it on they turn it on proper good.

& I heard something about being able to change the colour of some base items somewhere once, too, but I've no idea what.
  8. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I forgot about Adam too. Not sure why we got the new crop of them vs some of the missing 'OG' ones. Sorry to the new artists, but the old ones are just plain better.

I did remember something with Catwoman...I guess it was the old 'World Down' screen and I think she was there when you picked PVP/PVE world to start when that was an option.