Up-Votes Needed There’s a bug with feats that have a lot of items in a checklist

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by UnboundHeavenlyDemon, May 18, 2023.

1. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

Almost all of em have that,if you check the feats that have multiple items or things to do in a checklist order and as you see one of my fears that I posted says I have every item collected but that one I need I can’t see it because of the undefined

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 16
  2. TekMan New Player

I up-vote it. Saw the problem about a month ago, while looking at the Age of Justice items collection.
    • Like x 3
  3. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I went through multiple episodes and saw it more frequently
    • Like x 2
  4. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

Confirmed. Also, if you noticed, there is an arrow with a 1/Nan over it on the right hand side. It seems to me the game is trying to add the extra page and/or category slot(s) that are missing. For example, I see all of the Madame Xanadu's cards are not listed; The Hermit and The Chariot cards are missing and they would have been on the next page; that page is missing. For the Spring Event feat, it is the same thing; one base item is missing (Weathered Greenman Plaque) and it is supposed to be on the next page, which does not show up if you click the arrow. Each page holds 10 items.
    • Like x 5
  6. Bitter Sweet New Player

I noticed it when trying to complete spring feat today as well. Up voted it.
    • Like x 2
  7. RTX Well-Known Player

This is getting addressed within the Feat Improvements.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...organization-and-general-improvements.327971/
  8. Gypsii New Player

Upvoted. I'm also having this issue with two feats so far, one of which is a 50 pt feat T-T
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As this is not fixed yet, and it's the last day of the spring seasonal, you should be able to figure out what the missing pieces are by looking at the seasonal vendor for that year and just checking what shows vs what does not. That way you could at least buy the missing pieces and sit on them vs waiting till next year if the fix doesn't go in for a while. Worst case you have a few pieces to sell if the feat pops once the fix is applied and you already have them done.