Themiscyra Divided - Heal the NPCs! (Electric)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by blklightning, May 5, 2014.

1. J Zmooth New Player

Soul Well does too .
    • Like x 2
  2. MetalMario Loyal Player

Does transmute?
  3. J Zmooth New Player

Bloom is too slow. I like my healing loadout fast.
  4. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Bloom on my natures...noone dropping within a mile = )
    • Like x 1
  5. J Zmooth New Player

I've never used Transmutation in my healing loadout back when I was a sorcery healer so Idk.
  6. Notangie New Player

Healing non-group allies is the best! In the open world solos l like to heal other players if l see them low on health, and when an instance actually goes smoother because of healing allies, it's much more fun. I use the watcher, the move that powers the watcher, circle, invocation, soul well, shard for non-group allies.
    • Like x 1
  7. myselfdestruct New Player

Oh thats awesome, both of those are in my healer loadout so that works out perfectly. Thanks so much!
  8. blklightning New Player

Isn't it a nice feeling when you see someone (new or not) struggling their way through and you just drop in from above with an ally heal? It is, after all, what heroes should do. :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

whatever role you are can assist..in the new gotham have added dps to people who are about to drop...or healed, (or stun / debuff..but been armorying my trolls as dps more)
    • Like x 1
  10. blklightning New Player

Here's another vid.

Using my Celestial loadout for NPCs. Then, eventually switching to Battle Healer later in the battle. The tank was having fun juggling and the controller got a kick out of critting his encasement. Was like a bouncy ball cage in there.