Themiscyra Divided - Heal the NPCs! (Electric)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by blklightning, May 5, 2014.

1. blklightning New Player

There's definitely a mix of opinions on the new alert. My friends and I love it. We want to fight every mob and not miss a single one. We work for speed and efficiency, but not at the expense of being able to just have fun.

TD is that for me... fun. There's something for every role:
    Tank have adds/mobs to move/kite/juggle
    DPS have many many many things to burn down
    Controllers can use all their CC powers
    Healers have NPCs to heal

All of these are optional (except the burn part). We don't have to do them for any other reason than "because we can".

I've noticed that our Amazon Allies are always at low health when we seen them in battle. Yet their enemies are at full health. Well, I've got some heals to remedy that. This alert has really allowed me to use heals that I'd normally never be able to work with, as they were always less viable. It's so nice to be able to dust them off and just have fun with them... because I can.

Please meet... My Electric Ladies!

My electric loadout is:
    Bioelectric Surge, Biocapacitor, Electroburst, Electrogenesis, Galvanize, Wired
    Running with a precision lean on my SP and a Flex soder to boost my dmg a bit more.

My Celestial loadouts are:

Regular healing - 5045 resto, 1100 precision
    Anoint, Admonish ->cBlght, Blessing, Consume Soul -> WotP, Divine Light ->cPlague, WotP -> cConsume Soul (I try to WM combo between any cast, except for clipping Anoint w/ Divine Light)

Battle Healing - 4700ish resto - 1200ish precision
    Anoint, AcB, Blessing, Cursed Idol, DLcP, McB
    WM - McB <clip> trinket <clip> Anoint <clip> DLcP, WM, WM, WM... lather rinse...

On both my regular heal and my battle heal, I use a full battle heal SP spec and gear. Sooo. about

I know others have noticed that the NPCs love to be healed and happily take that task on. What fun & interesting loadouts have you been using? Any videos? Please share! xD
    • Like x 9
  2. Tikkun Loyal Player

I drop Cursed Idols everywhere! Not a single lion will die on my watch!
    • Like x 2
  3. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I don't typically watch videos while at work, so maybe it'd be informative if you detailed out what powers you use to heal the allies with.

As a fellow Electric, to my understanding the only two Heals we get that affect allies are Electrogenesis and Galvanize. I too have been bored on 'perfect' runs and started spamming Galvanize when there's a large group of allies, but sometimes I find it wasteful of power, not that the troller minds now, as he's been happy since power consumption has been down.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I was healing last night, jeezus, the green numbers were flying everywhere. It also helped burn down the mobs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I don't heal, but hopefully they have a lot of these allies in the raids when they come out. I'm all for everyone having fun/being challenged.

I hadn't even thought about the healers perspective of healing the allies.

Maybe there can be a 50 pt feat in a raid for keeping all allies alive during the entire raid.
    • Like x 1
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

I see you are only using Wired, Electrogenesis and Galvanize. Is this working for you all the time?

I've only found that Galvanize heals allies.
  7. blklightning New Player

Why... I've never thought of dropping CI in regular healer mode. What a fun idea!

What I've been doing lately on HeartOfSky is using my NPC heal loadout to get my girls nice and strong. Then, hitting my armory into battle healing for the added damage. I can almost safely rely on DLcP and Cursed Idol to keep them alive.

Thanks for the advice. I've updated the OP.

You can use the Electrified power interaction from Wired to use Electroburst as a beautiful splash heal for allies. It's as powerful as galvanize it. The might burst is short melee, but the heal has a good range. eBurst and Galv are my goto HoTs in this. eGen is nice. If you notice in the video... WW has an eGen arua on her during the cutscene.

Crazy fun, right!?!?

I've never gotten to see my screen splash all green while using electric.
    • Like x 1
  8. blklightning New Player

I was thinking the same thing last night. I would love to see that be a feat!
  9. Couzintony New Player

love this!!

bio-surge, bio-cap, electroburst, electrogenesis, galvanize, wired... is his load out...
    electroburst is the third move hes using to heal allies...
  10. blklightning New Player

Keeping Wired up at all times. Now that people are using WM, you'll find that everything is electrified almost immediately. You can use eBurst to bet a huge burst heal to allies, as well as a HoT. You can clip eBurst w/ Galv for fast flashes of disco lights.

You can use WM between each and every cast. Or... you can use WM to start a bit of clipping.
    • Like x 1
  11. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Yea, that's awesome-cool that you can use E-burst. I forgot it could heal allies because I stopped bothering with it in PVE because of the range issues.

I got tuned into healing the allies actually because my usual tank pointed out things were going much faster and smoother when the allies were there to contribute extra damage and to take off the swarm pressure from the enemy mobs. After trying it, I found he was right and it sort of became a self-contest for me to see how much health I could leave our allied mobs with after each engagement. :D

And yea.. a feat of some sort might be cool, but since they start off with such low health and are spread over a wide area in many of the 'corridor' battles, I don't think it's possible to finish with them all still alive, at least not as Electricity.
  12. blklightning New Player

I can definitely understand why some people are frutrated with the final fight... if the Amazons are all ko'd Circe does a ton more attacks on the actual team.

Yep, keeping them girls alive makes the whole thing go so much faster. They do deal pretty good damage. I saw 4 of them take down an add in the final room after the boss fight.

As a healer, it's important to get those heals out as fast and as early as possible. If you notice in the video, there are several times when I go up to a mob and just heal them. In the last battle, I asked Jet Raptor to pull the adds at the back of the room. I told him there were 3 ladies that were going to die. That was that little part there.

You're right. I think the other powers will have an easier time (further reach) than electric, but they sure don't look quite as pretty doing it!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. J Zmooth New Player

Nature loadout.

Blossom, Cross Poll, Savage Growth, Metabolism, Regen, Swarm Shield.

Cross Poll, Savage Growth and Metab are all Field heals.

I love seeing all the green numbers on my screen.
    • Like x 2
  14. blklightning New Player

Oh. I used Brawlers to MA Shuriken Storm. It's super fast and actually has insanely fast power renen... cuz it's brawlers.

I've had great success with damage from Staff->Mortar, but that combo has timing that's just a little awkward for me.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

The tanks in my league loves to pull the whole room. This also pulls friendlies to fight too!

It really does make a difference in speed. Especially if you are going with the perfect setup!

Really though, the boss fights are a snore fest for healers though. :(
    • Like x 1
  16. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I finally got to heal this alert with sorc and yes, all those green numbers! LOL! It was fun. I've been doing every other role for this alert but healing. It was fun again to see all those numbers flying everywhere :)
  17. blklightning New Player

Why do you think I didn't put the side boss in the video? Yawn
    Well, that and there are just too many concidentally awesome matchups between the action in the video and the timing of certain beats or changes in the songs.

When I'm on my Celestial, I switch to battle healer. Will be putting up a vid of me going into the last battle w/ my NPC heal loadout. I bring the girls up to full health and then switch part way into the 2nd half to do more damage. I then put up CI to keep healing them. So much fun.
  18. myselfdestruct New Player

As a sorc healer, is there a powerset that would heal the NPS's? I keep Offering on my loadout but is there a better option to heal NPC's?
  19. Sytenia Committed Player

Metabolism doesn't heal NPCs but some others do like Harvest and Bloom.
    Try putting the pheromones from Savage Growth, Cross Polinate and Bloom on them and then use Harvest a few times if you want to heal them a lot.
    • Like x 2
  20. Sytenia Committed Player

Invocation of Renewal and Circle of Destiny, Watcher should heal them too at times. I've not played with sorcery after the update they did to it but before that Shared Fate used to heal NPCs too.
    • Like x 1