The Winter Sale: Day Five - Supplies!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

From a business perspective, it would make sense for them to withhold their best selling item until the last day of the sale. This would allow for impulse spending on lesser demand items and a major reason to replete DBcash funds for what almost everyone wants.

Look for replays on day 7.
  2. ACEMcFly101 Well-Known Player

Agreeeed. Ugh! I've been waiting every day checking to see "Supplies today!" Good thing I broke down and paid the 850 for replays yesterday while the Legends stuff was still up. I was actually hoping we'd get replays during one of the legends days, but I had guessed it was intentional not to stack two specials... I guess I should have known better than to expect we'd get replay badges at all.

You're probably right. It would be cool if there was something either separate or some way for the majority of us who wanna use em for feats not to get screwed... But Idk if that's possible. Replaying content over and over for marks is such a daunting task anyway. Why you'd charge people almost $10 to do it is beyond me. It's like paying money just to punch yourself in the **** over n over. Most of these things come down to their realistic value when they're on a rare super sale.
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

What can we expect for Day Six?
  4. ACEMcFly101 Well-Known Player

Lol. Wishful thinking. I agree with your idea. It would also push people like me who've been waiting for replays (like during the legends weekend) to spend the full price thinking there's no hope lol. Which I did. And still believe. I bet they sold a lot today at full price to people who couldn't wait anymore once they saw supplies day finally come without the only supply anyone gives a damn about. Also pissed a lot of customers off. Your concept totally makes sense, but sadly, I wouldn't hold my breath for a replay sale. If it's not here today, I don't see it happening. They could have saved supplies for Day 7 if that were true because no one's rushing out to stock up on proto bots n crap with their paycheck.
  5. Rose Knight New Player

Would really like a sale for replays myself. It could be a last min sale item and works out good for memberships that renew or are bought close to the 25th.
  6. chaotic3430 Committed Player

Little hard to buy supplies on sale when the server is disconnected and I can't log in.
  7. Black Dathen Level 30

Now, you know why... That would be too much like Christmas.
  8. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

:pNeed to buy replays but can't login at the moment should I wait until Day 7 maybe they will put them on sell the last day! What to do what to do!!:cool:
  9. Macphisto1344 New Player

I've been unable to sign in on the ps4 for nearly 11 hours now; what the heck is going on?
  10. Full Stealthtron New Player

What is the Day of Deals for the 22nd? Posting at 11:00 that day and nothing is up.
  11. TheEnforcer1 New Player

This is mess up with this connectivity issue on the "winter day three upgrades" I logged off and tried to log back in but couldn't connect. The same thing happen with the legend characters I wanted to buy. Can't buy stuff that are on deals if I can't log in.
  12. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

The solde of Today is Just for ps3 player xDDDD
  13. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

I wanted to buy some total recovery kits but could not because of the logon issue. I also want to buy some of the toys today but cannot for the same reason.
  14. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

And they dont want say why we cant log in.. I Just want to say"WHY STAFF"
  15. TheEnforcer1 New Player

Can y'all do another week of some kind of sales because this is mess up about the connection issue. Can't buy if no connection.
  16. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Can't login to spend my $, guess I will spend it elsewhere :(
  17. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

haven't been able to login sense 7:00am Central Time..:eek: O-well needed to play some COD BLACK OPS lll Anyways. After grinding that PvE Legends getting them all done was time for a little shooter time LOL!!;)
  18. itsasin New Player

19. sarperkoc New Player

I paid 10 dollars for my steam wallet for 1000 daybreak cash. However the game didnt give it. Please help me
  20. Black Dathen Level 30

Restart your system...it should pop up then. If you can log on right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.