The Winter Sale: Day Five - Supplies!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Winter Sale: Day Five!

Vault Tickets? Check. Proto-Bots? Check. Teleporters? Check. These and more supplies* are discounted up to 75% off in today’s daily special for the Winter Sale! Head to the consumables category of the Marketplace to see what other deals you can find! And remember, these sales are for 24 hours only**, so if you see something you want at the discount, don’t miss your chance to grab it!

We also have special deals running the entire week. For Members, your regular 10% off discount in the Marketplace will be bumped up to 15%! For non-Members, you’ll be able to purchase most* episodes and bundles for 25% off.

Happy Holidays!

*25/150/350 Replay Badges, Episode 19, the Villain Legends Bundle, and the Hero Legends Bundle are not included in this sale. Other exclusions may apply.

**The sale will change with the daily server restarts. For EU Servers, this is at 8:00PM PST. For US Servers, this is at 4:00AM PST.
    • Like x 2
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

That's where you lost my interest in today's sale.

I need them to unlock feats, not for resetting content.
    But just because the "feat-unlocking" currency is shared with the Money-maker "Content-resetter" currency named replay badges, this is continuously left out from sales and I just can't get a nice Discount on that anymore. :(
    • Like x 4
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Is there a reason replays aren't included? Just curious.
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

I agree, although the 15% for members does help. I picked up a few RB for cyber monday which was the "best" sale we've had on RB for a while now.

Anyway, I am surprised that even for a 24 hour sale, the RB don't get included in here. Although still a couple days of sales left, so one can hope.
  5. sarperkoc New Player

I was going to buy batman cowl i paid money to my card from bank and i came my home and its discount is gone i was going to start again and you lost my trust..
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

That was yesterday sale, styles. Today is different items. You have to pay attention as each day items will change up a bit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Veritasum Loyal Player

That was part of yesterday's sale. The sales are only for 24 hours as stated in the announcement. Not sure how trust plays here.
    • Like x 1
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I think they should have two sets here instead of just Replays. One should be Feat Replays and another Content Replays. Separating them would allow DBG to see which one is more profitable long term. They may actually see that players spend more on buying feats for alts than content. I know that is where a majority of my replays go.

Now if they did this, get rid of the 150 RB and give us an extra 500 in loyalty points or MPC so we can use them as we see fit.
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The only person is at fault, would be you. You didn't bother to read yesterday's sale thread post or the fine print in the promo image. They stated clearly each sale is only 24hrs for the 7 - day winter sale.
  10. sarperkoc New Player

Do you think one day is enough ? I walked 1.5 hours for that and i am here with nothing you sjould consider discount times
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes, people will buy replays regardless if on sale or not
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

1.5 hours out of 24
    • Like x 1
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

What Agent said ^
  14. slickpulla915 Active Player

Wow! No replays...with the small dev group you know they can afford to have replays on sale too. Looks like Larfleeze is running this "sale"
    • Like x 3
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Greed. It's really ridiculous that they are constantly excluded.
    • Like x 2
  16. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

No re-plays - I'm out.....smh

IA ARMY
    • Like x 2
  17. SigmaFire New Player

We still have a few more days... perhaps RB will be the finale.
    Off topic, anyone notice a glitch with league hall statues specifically gunslinger and trench coat styles not appearing properly ?
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Since they are included from good sales for a long time now, it's difficult for me to believe in it, if they are not in for today's sale. :(
    Jepp, confirmed bug on the issue-tracker:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-859
    • Like x 1
  19. SigmaFire New Player

Always hope lol
    And thanks for the info on the statue bug. Not game breaking but mildly annoying
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Robot Joker head doesn't either
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.