The War of the Light Ends January 6, 2016, in Episode 20's "Blackest Night!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2016.

1. ErnieB Loyal Player

Just because the game still runs doesn't mean it's doing fine.
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

as always another Wednesday release, meaning I wont have time to play and i'll miss the day one window and not get into any groups because I don't have "EXP".
  3. Ichiro Loyal Player

I remember when new content was released on Tuesdays.
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I think, we're looking at a 10 AM CST. That should be when the downtime is over.
  5. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Downtime confirmed yet ?
  6. akaivy Dedicated Player

Pssst. Today is the 5th - it's released tomorrow. How much later this week will you be releasing details?
  7. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

Mepps said that in response to a question about the Anniversary celebration, which is the 11th.
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

No, its not. I think we can expect at least 2 to 3 hours though. Don't be surprised.
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

True but every year since 2011 some has said the game is shutting down. It still hasn't shut down since then. The game might not bee doing the best it could but it is not as bad as some make it seem.
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

downtime ?
  11. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'm a ps3 player and I approve this message ;);):cool:

thanks for speaking up Gimpy;)
    • Like x 1
  12. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Are there close up shots of the new styles?
  13. JordansLight Level 30

I agree totally, as far as u can see in my 4 years as Legendary dc player i have witnessed the ost radical inlogical changes to this game, such as WM, getting POWER Restored with AM (what are Trolls for now?) PVP **** ups, Tanks and Healers are useless, but most of all HL beeing destroyed. ALOT OF PLAYERS LEFT BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF THINGS, iam about to eave dc too, i pay to see endless ICE, Earth, updates. I hate the actual HL system, a power with such a potential, so fun to play, they already messed up with the WM, Junp cancel requiered timing and skill, i felt special because not every beginner can do things like tht. And it wasnt even hard to do....
    I would love HL to get its old fighting system back, Might & Precisiom based. Clipping and junpcancel has always been a HL special ability. If devs take that away the power is useless. BTW we dont give a **** about the comicstory, we get used and love HL so fix it. At the end of the day it has to be fixed as most of the Loyal DC players want, because they ea because of us. We give you the food...without our purchases devs in dc, Mepps tyler all of u are useless. Anyway u sure studied for this but im just furious, u ****** up duch a gd game. Even the drama in Shouts were worth to come pnline for, NINJA shouts and discussions dramas, now all is boring boring. I gibe this game 3 months and im out. I hope they fix it