The War of the Light Ends January 6, 2016, in Episode 20's "Blackest Night!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2016.

1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Anyone know what's up with the PSN being down all day?

Maybe a Dev or a Mod may be able to shed some light on the subject would be awesome?!?

But, the new stuff looks really good can't wait to try it out!

5 years - it's crazy even saying I have played a single game so long, Thanks DCUO for the good times even with some bumps on that road..!

Great game and hope for many more years guys, great job!

IA ARMY
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

5 years in and the doom bringers are all eating crow still
    • Like x 2
  3. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

you guys are going to end the war of light without giving conditions of use for the hard light?
    end the saga of the lanterns with NO lantern as dps?
    That's it? the power will remain one of the weakest in the final episode of his saga?
    I do not know if you have to give congratulations to this
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

HL is going to be fixed soon, also, having lanterns here don't have much sense, most of them are dead.
  5. ThePastMaster Well-Known Player

Cool gif, how did you make it? I'm referring to your "signature" aka The Rebels
    • Like x 2
  6. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

5 years. Happy birthday DCUO. :)
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Glad it here. I was break for about 5 days in a row. I only have 1000 scraps wasn't getting to 1200 anytime soon anyway. Going to be using some replay badges for the new raid anyway so my 2nd damage ring will be made eventually.
  8. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yay! Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary!
  10. KingWes2o New Player

Great. So when are you guys going to drop the PS3 off the servers. The ps4 is coming up to 3 yrs now.
  11. Abel Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps for the update and I am looking forward to the livestream to see whats planned for this upcoming year!
  12. Gimpy Loyal Player

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Thanks DB n gratz on 5 yrs.!!!

Now for the people who are still crying about the PS3 still being on the servers,,,,,

You do realize/understand that the PS3 players still out number those who have a PS4 and that more than a half of those who have a PS3 just don't have the extra disposable cash you seem to have to purchase a new system. Before ya start throwing the "welfare" comments around at those who don't have the disposable cash, open your brain a little and consider the facts that quite a large amount of our Army, Navy, Air force and Marines, whom you think would have a nice paycheck every month, actually have to be on food stamps and other assistance programs to support their families. The same goes for the civilian community.

People just want to take care of their family before they take care of your desires of them to spend in the manner you want them to.

If it is so important for you to see the PS3 removed from the servers then use some of your disposable cash and start buying PS4s for those who are on the PS3, if you can't/won't put your money where your mouth is then please just shut up about it.

The only person you can control is yourself.

Let the flaming replies begin.
    • Like x 2
  13. FaLeX Dedicated Player

a League mate "Phantom Protector" who's alternate life is being a graphic designer

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?members/phantom-protector.277/

[IMG]

He has been busy w/ family and work but we still keep in touch via email & psn

He has mentioned he will returning to DCUO world to continue the fight against evil...

I can ping him what tools he used to create these wonderful gifs...plus he needs to update em..heh

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Your math confuses me... :confused:
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, I do that. Its really based on the server. The server is iffy, at times.
    • Like x 1
  16. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

My HL is not dead, most of then in the history but not the char of players who buying a DLC to take the chance of use a Green Lantern or Sinestro Corps character to play in adventures of Lanterns.
    This premise that most died and I'm so FORCED to change my power is frustrating.
    Developers should not force players to change the power, this should be an option given to players, but it's not!
    Or you go to the power that they force you to buy, or you stop playing as many people been doing.
    Now let's see thousands of players playing with overpower "official hack" Earth.
    And we will find what? It makes more sense to play with the developers require (or what they think better) than play with what we want?
    Or rather, let's talk nonsense: if you do not like how is stop playing, as if the error by not being able to play with any power I wish it were mine and the Daybreak was right in making you have no other choice but They are doing what they want.
  17. Lantern Darkside New Player

Still no Server Merger ...... I guess PC Villains are still screwed for running raids . I refuse to spend 6+ Hours to put together Fail Raid grps . Still not gonna play till server are merged . That also means I will continue to not pay for membership till merger happens .
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hope the plans for this year are game changing. A lot of people really need words of change right now. Something else to look foward to.
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

if you mean villain and heroes on the same server, then you'll never play, if you mean PC/PS hopefully it should be here by the end of the month.
  20. ErnieB Loyal Player

And pigs are going to fly.