The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Sorry, meant to answer this. Just me so far. But soon there will doubtless be thousands.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

No problem, man, thank YOU for the invite.
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Right on. Looking forward to it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

6. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Best of luck with your recruiting, I am also the only one who still plays in my league, I find it's become increasingly difficult to recruit these days because everyone it seems wants to be in a well known established league, I tried recruiting again a little while back with no success, it's tough when they find out your the only active member and can't be on 24/7 regardless of whether or not you have a league hall, which I just unlocked about 2 months ago and working on statues now.

Again, Best of luck recruiting and if you ever need a hand with running something feel free to add me.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  8. K7 Leetha New Player

Tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me. I assume you have that set as a restriction?
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I'm sorry. Apparently I changed a setting. Its fixed now. I'll send you a pm.
  10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

12. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I'll be getting a PS3 for Christmas and might be interested in your league. I used to play on ps, but had to sell my PS3.
    • Like x 1
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Shadows treat each other with respect. Shadows will travel across the online world to help another Shadow, even if its running content we didn't need, or even want to run. Shadows make each other laugh. Shadows help each other learn parts of the game, whether it's something as basic as how to cue up for a mission or something more advanced, like how to check who's on the current voice channel. That's what it means to be a Shadow. Sound good? Check out our website at http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=506735&TabID=4357602
    • Like x 1
  16. FuegoKiller Well-Known Player

Hey i have finally made a villain but he is only lvl 23
    • Like x 1
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Okay. I can send an invite if you'd like. Apply here.
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

It's nice to see you getting a little attention.

Trust me, Filcher is a lot of fun to run with.
    I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true.
    • Like x 1
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thanks, Stranger. I notice people in your league call you Joshua after your toon. Do you prefer that?
  20. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Doesn't matter
    Neither is my real name...