The Replacements

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ARI ATARI, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Blue Spectrex New Player

The healer was a pug and wasn't even in our league. I was there.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zerefu New Player

OOH KILLEM'
  3. Critics New Player

lol :p
  4. Flightboy New Player

Friends with a big number of these guys. Great League with very talented members highly recommend them. Best of luck recruiting Atari :)
  5. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Known these guys since launch, I highly recommend these guys for all types of the game.

P.S. Hope everything turns out alright.
  6. Zerefu New Player

Crity you let me pass you in SP? You Laaaaackinnnn bro
  7. Critics New Player

Yea man haha I hate grinding to much worrkkk :oops:
  8. Public Enemy Active Player

Iv ran with a few people from the replacements they aren't that bad. For the most part they know what they are doing and are very helpful. 100cr troll/dps 2010vit. WatchAndLearn
  9. HealerHollidae New Player

If you need a healer for pvp at anytime I wouldn't mind having a strong group to fight with.

I am not looking to join your league as I am happy where I am. But I believe friend ships between leagues can be built.

I am full t3 working on t4 precision based healer in pvp I run it nightly
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thats not always true I ran wave with a mainly replacement group just last sunday and I shouted in LFG and was picked up as a healer and they also pugged the tank. we all got through the raid just fine though didnt really have many problems. not sure if I am on someones friends list tho I could be Ive been around since game came out
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

if your talking about me the last sunday I wasnt dieing anywere got put in prison a lot by last boss but we didnt have any trouble beating the raid and to be fair I out healed you by 100k not a big deal but it did happen you are a good healer tho not saying anything bad about any of you
  12. Blue Spectrex New Player

No youre not the healer we're talking about and just to be fair you're nature and im electric....
    • Like x 1
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea I know gap should have been bigger but hey prison sucks lol good running with all of you
    • Like x 1
  14. Blue Spectrex New Player

Lol Ik, yeah it was a good run.
    • Like x 1
  15. Zerefu New Player

You got outhealed!? I never get outhealed..... I never run with another healer. Of course with the exception of carrying an undergeared Healer so he/she can get gear I always solo. No need for two healers, especially not when you're electric. I've solo healed both raids as all four powers and electric by far was the most fun and it wasn't too hard, nature was still unnerfed so it was straight childish, Sorcery was the toughest because I couldn't instant heal the entire group like the other 3 powers so I struggled to an extent and as Celestial, well I don't plan on switching and I've been it since it came out so I'm most used to using that. Wait... how did I start talking about that... inception

Electric is so fun....

soooo fun.....
    • Like x 1
  16. Zerefu New Player

@ ARI ATARI
    Sent you some tells and a chat invite, you didn't respond (yesterday around 6ish)
  17. Blue Spectrex New Player

I agree Electric is extremely fun, But the reason I dont like solo healing wave is because if I go down or get 1 shotted or jailed, the group is left without heals and it can mean a wipe at times. But yeah I have tons of fun with electric , nature is just god awful boring.
  18. Skyfall New Player

The level of bootyhurt from people attempting to derail is delicious.

Best of luck recruiting.
  19. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

How often does your league do PvE?
  20. She-Ra Well-Known Player

Ran with one of your members today....... AWESOME!!! It was great running PVP with someone who knew what they were doing and was actually a nice person!