The Reapers at HoldSquare.com (USPS3/PS4) Over 21 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by outlawcurtis, Feb 15, 2013.

1. outlawcurtis New Player

(USPS4 and PS3)

The Reapers at HoldSquare.com is an over 21 league (US PS4 and PS3 Hero and Villain) that has been around since DCUO launched over 4 years ago. We are a group built on teamwork and having fun. We accept members of all roles, combat ratings, and skill levels. The important thing is that you have the right attitude and area team player. If this sounds like something you are interested in then read on, my friend.

THIS, IS WHO WE ARE...

The HoldSquare Reapers is a GLOBAL online gaming community for adults. No matter which games you are playing right now on your PS4 or PS3, chances are, there's a bunch of Reapers playing it too. So, if you are over 21 years old and you are looking for a laid-back, fun-loving, mature group of gamers to hang out with, you've come to the right place. WELCOME TO THE PS3 REAPERS!

You see, we are all adults, most of us with families, and we LOVE video games! We are the generation that grew up with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision and thought they were the coolest inventions ever. Since those early days, the games have gotten bigger and the graphics have gotten sharper. But while the games have changed in many ways, some things will always stay the same. No matter how amazing and epic the games become, its just as important WHO you are playing with! So many of us have gotten fed up over the years playing games with 12 year olds or immature douchebags who ACT like they are 12. You know who I mean, the kind of kids who know nothing about teamwork and only care about their own personal stats.

Thats why we founded the PS3 Reapers. An all-adult gaming group dedicated to teamwork, respect, and HAVING FUN! We wanted to start an active gaming community especially for grown-ups that was competitive, yet still casual. What do I mean by that? We are "casual" gamers meaning this is not our career, its a hobby. And we treat it as such. BUT, we are all competitive and we always like to do our best. But at the end of the day we remember that these are, in fact, games.

But dont let the word "casual" fool you, we are all VERY into our games and we play them often. Plus, we are always on the forum talking about our favorite games, sharing tips and strategies, as well as talking about upcoming games we are looking forward to. So even though we are "casual", we are also INVOLVED, ACTIVE, and PASSIONATE. Everyone is here because we were all looking for the same thing. So, if you are just looking for a forum to drop by and visit every few weeks, this isnt the place for you. This is an active, welcoming group: No dead weight permitted!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

****THE REAPERS CODE******

The Reapers Code is the standard to which we are accountable. Its a simple, informal set of guidlines that acts as our compass in dealing with those both inside and outside our group. If you have a suggestion of something to add, post it here. We will discuss and see if it is appropriate to add to The Code:

A) TEAMWORK. "We" can accomplish much more than "I" ever can. You watch my back, ill watch yours. And because teamwork is our focus, individual stats are unimportant. The Reapers TEAM is all that matters. Constantly bragging about individual stats, or making others feel inferior for their stats will absolutely NOT be tolerated. If you feel the need to constantly measure and compare your abilities against others, the Reapers are not for you.

B) RESPECT. All Reapers are to be treated with the utmost respect at all times. Abusive actions or language towards another member will not be tolerated.

C) ATTITUDE. Having a positive attitude is one of the most important attributes of a Reaper. Nobody enjoys playing with complaining, negative people
    D) COMMUNICATION. Proper communication can make the difference between winning and losing, between fun and frustration. This is why we always use microphones. Its also much more fun to get to know the people you are playing with.

E) FUN. Even though we all want to win, we always remember that all video games are just that, games, not life or death. Making friends and having fun is always our primary focus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

These are our DCUO Team Leaders. They are the friendly, helpful people that have dedicated themselves to ensuring that each activity runs smoothly and all members get the help they might need:

Character Name (PSN ID)
    Master Merlin (PSN ID - Balazamon)
    jedimaster91 (PSN ID - macespadawan87 )
    Iconic Vixen (PSN ID - Vixen-on-deck)

But when you join the Reapers, you arent just joining our DCUO League. We play ALL of our games together like Planetside 2, Destiny, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy 14, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed Unity, Grasnd Theft Auto 5, and many more!!! If its a big multiplayer game on Playstation, chances are there are a bunch of Reapers playing it together! You see, we aren't just a DCUO League, we are a Playstation gaming group!

So, if all this sounds like what you are looking for, I'd encourage you to check us out at HoldSquare.com. Read through our forums and get to meet our members. We are very organized, so check out our weekly calendar of events. We have online sign-up sheets for all of our daily events and raids to make sure everything runs smoothly! Take a look and see who we are. And if we look like a good fit, register on our website and post an introduction. Welcome to the HoldSquare Reapers!
  2. Kid Reaper_BWR New Player

Hello all! I joined the Reapers Sept. of 2012 and man was it an eye opener!! My son and I had been playing DCUO since game day 1 and found out we didn't know squat!! I got tired of dying while trying to defeat Bizarro and noticed this huge group beating me down (we didn't know about PvP an E then) and decided to search for this "PS3 Reaper" group. I am so glad I did, I have learned so much from this group that I am now able to help my 11 yr old and his friends and actually get cool points...grin... Come on over and see how a real league supports it's players and has fun!!
    See ya on the boards!
    • Like x 1
  3. ashaman New Player

I have been a PS3 Reaper for about 5 months now. These are some of the best people I have ever gamed with. Everyone is out to help each other, and we have fun doing it. I have learned so much from this great bunch of people. If you are looking for an active, organized, and fun league, you just found it. You won't be disappointed.
  4. outlawcurtis New Player

wow, thanks for the kind words guys. Kid, you guys have been doing an awesome job growing our Villain league. up until a few months ago, we were primarily a Hero-only league with just a few alts on the Villain side. Now, we've got 10-12 Villains minimum online each night with new scheduled raids and events being added to the calendar each week. The other night, i logged on to the Hero side and we had 26 people online, and I bounced to the Villain side real quick and we had 13 on at the same time. Nearly 40 Reapers total online at the same time between our Hero and Villain leagues! It was sweet! Keep it up!
  5. Crimson Tide New Player

If you have played DCUO, you know its AWESOME!!!!

But being a PS3REAPER in DCUO is beyond even that....

Teamwork on Raids
    Help and discussions on leveling new characters
    scheduled events
    and Just over all fun while gaming

If you haven't been in a league, come see what we are about at www.holdsquare.com and join up today

We have both a Hero and if you want to be a little evil, a villian league.
  6. Vanity New Player

I'd like to join man, I'm PS3. I go by JustAUserGadget and my PSN is Bahrgeist. I also play Dust 514. :)

I'm about to get my microphone though I won't have it for a couple of months to. Iunno,depends if I get the money too.
  7. Luridia New Player

Hello everyone, I've been with the reapers a little over a year now and before i was in the reaper's i had the problem i'm sure a lot of other people suffer from in DCUO, no orginization.

The reapers have scheduled raid times for everyone, west cost east cost and even some stuff for EU players, we're very friendly towards newcomers into the DC universe and there's always help whenever someone ask's for it. We run every raid possible so no matter what your CR is even if your below level 30 chance's are there's someone to help you out all the way up to running things like prime and dawn, and we teach our members who don't know how to run these raids how to efficiently.

I encourage everyone to check out http://www.holdsquare.com
  8. Luridia New Player

We have plenty of people that play dust and have our own corporation, go sign up on the sight at http://www.holdsquare.com and i can get you an invite to our DCUO league my toon's are Luridia and Detaru add both of them or just add my PSN ( Red_skull96) and send me a message after you've signed up.
  9. Vanity New Player

Okay cool
  10. Crimson Tide New Player

If you have never played an MMO before, you may not know the basics of DCUO

Being part of the Reapers, gives you access to info on:

Character Builds
    Skills and Feats Knowledge
    In Game info
    and the help of many, many, many other Online gamers who have played since day one

Check us out today at www.holdsquare.com and see what else you are missing out on
  11. Stryge New Player

If you're playing DCUO you're already hooked, but this experience is nothing compared to the group aspect of it. The reapers not only help you get those pesky speed feats that might be just out of reach, but each member is welling to help with everything they can, wither its sharing their experience with you about builds 'what works and what doesn't' to collections when you're messing those last one or two that might be priced way out of your range in the broker. To get a fun experience play the game, to get the best experience join the league.
  12. Bezamekula New Player

Great group of guys and girls.
    • Like x 1
  13. outlawcurtis New Player

Thanks for all the kind words. And dont forget to check out our weekly schedule at HoldSquare.com. We are always adding new events and activities to the calendar.
  14. Crimson Tide New Player

Skill points .....Don't we all want more, but some feats seem unattainable.

Come see how thecPS3Reapers take care of each other.

Check us out at www.holdsquare.com and see what being a Reaper is!
  15. mjk1967mjk New Player

Hey PS3 Reapers and PS3 Reapers to be!

I've been with the PS3 Reapers coming up on almost a year now.

It's basically got the right idea.

If you're NOT into working WITH others? Please don't come and join.
    We're not about the individual.. we're about the whole.

If you're like-minded? I, as a member definitely welcome you and would be glad to help level any and all of your toons!

See you in game! All the best....

- SPICE
  16. Crimson Tide New Player

Teamwork is the key to being a Reaper.

We work together and strive to make DCUO an awesome experience for everyone!

Got questions?

Post a comment here or check us out at www.holdsquare.com
  17. Mokarran8 New Player

So we had a good successful go running Vengeance and Dawn on the hero side last night. Great teamwork and communication makes for great group experiences. There are plenty of knowledgeable people in the league that are ready and willing to share that knowledge. Come on over and check out the PS3 Reapers at http://www.holdsquare.com.
  18. ashaman New Player

If you are looking for a great group of guys and girls to game with, you found them. With scheduled raids, and teamwork days for getting those feat points, there is never a dull moment. Come check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/
  19. Luridia New Player

Just reminding everyone we have a gates run at 12:30am for our late night and west cost players!

Also tonight is villain night so if your feeling especially evil tonight then hop on over to our villain side and run some things with the TL's on that side i'm sure they're willing to help with anything.

Havent joined yet? Go to http://www.holdsquare.com and join in the fun with the rest of the reapers!
  20. MissAngelTts New Player

If you are 21 and over with a working mic and you are a team player, check us out at www.holdsquare.com. Tomorrow we have all of the T2 raids scheduled throughout the day and tonight is Villain night. We always have something scheduled everyday and in between we run content for all levels. We are always looking for more like minded people of all levels of experience.