The Reapers at HoldSquare.com (USPS3/PS4) Over 21 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by outlawcurtis, Feb 15, 2013.

1. alloygt Well-Known Player

Exobyte powered Playstation nation, come out and play!
  2. alloygt Well-Known Player

Had few good runs last night over on our hero side. 6 man EO feat for funsies. Took out LAB with ease. Had quite a few reapers on.

Wanna see what we're all about? Check out www.holdsquare.com
  3. Owl Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Vixen Well-Known Player

[IMG] morning! Come check out the reapers °°°°
  5. Nelo_Angelo New Player

Well hello DC peoples. If you are looking for a great group of gamers to play with and one awesomely evil King(me) then join the Holdsquare Reapers and get to playing.
  6. outlawcurtis New Player

New member welcome night is tonight. Who's gonna be there???
  7. alloygt Well-Known Player

With the newest update hitting today you should use your down time to check us out at www.holdsquare.com the best place you'll find for all of your 21 and older mic'd up Playstation gaming multiplayer needs.
  8. SupermanC New Player

DLC is almost here, need a league? Visit HoldSquare.com and see if we are right for you!
  9. alloygt Well-Known Player

Hooray for the weekend! It's game time! Wanna run top tier raids as a full league run? Or how about getting a hand with the lower tier content since it's a pain to get folks in LFG to run it without marks?

Then check us out at www.HoldSquare.com for all of your fun loving 21 and older Playstation gaming wants and needs!
  10. alloygt Well-Known Player

It's Friday! Looking for some heroes to run through any level of content with? Check us out at www.holdsquare.com
  11. alloygt Well-Known Player

WWW.HOLDSQUARE.COM

Do it. You know you want to click the link. You can click it...you can click it all night long!
  12. Vixen Well-Known Player

13. alloygt Well-Known Player

With a three day weekend here in the US what better way to celebrate than to join our heroes!

www.holdsquare.com

Press square to play. Holdsquare for greatness!
  14. daske1223 New Player

I would like to join, I have a staff sorc dps vil and a ma fire dps hero, (cant play heal and not good at tank) vill name is mitruna, hero name nespheratsu, I'm only a free mem , psn name is daske223, I have a mic and on almost everyday after 6pm PST. I play destiny as well. In game on mitruna right now