The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Bardawulf Level 30

*In-game name. - Dargan
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 49 - SP 34 (in the process of upping them both)
    *Power. - Light
    *Role. - DPS but in the process of learning Controller
    *Do you have a mic? - No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary / Premium (am getting legendary today but if its not for me it'll be back to Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 33
    *About yourself. - I am in Brisbane Australia and have a life outside the game there for only log on in the afternoon/night time

(UTC +10:00)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I am looking for a friendly Australian league preferred and definitely one with NO Drama. I play the game to enjoy it and have no time for petty Drama
  2. Vygar New Player

*In-game name. - Vincire
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 37 - 28 SP
    *Power. - Celestial
    *Role. - Currently DPS but toying with Healer
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 39
    *About yourself. - I live in Ann Arbor Michigan where I work as a database architect for a software company. I'm a father of 2 boys with a little girl on the way :)

*What are you looking for in a league and why? - I've been playing solo up until now and I am finding it difficult to find groups for alerts. I feel that honesty is important so I make sure to tell whatever group that I do happen to find that I've just started playing and I haven't run whatever alert I happen to be in before. This usually results in a kick from the group. I'd like a league who's friendly to newer folks.
  3. ohheymarie New Player

*In-game name. QuinnElsa || QueenFoxx
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain || Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS || USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 9 SP 6 || CR 7 SP 6
    *Power. Ice || Mental
    *Role. DPS both (though I can be a healer too for USPC)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes and yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to Play both.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 27
    *About yourself.

hey! i'm a communications consultant by day and a gamer by night. Obviously, I just started playing (again) and I'm still working on my characters but I hope that won't stop me from making new friends! And well yeah, I'm a girl and I'm more into PC than PS. But I do play both if I can. :)

*What are you looking for in a league and why?

Well, I live in Asia (Philippines to be exact) and it would be nice if I can join a league that's based in Asia for both PS and PC because of the time difference. However, I think it won't be too bad also if I join a NA league so it'll be like I'm online while you're at work/school on weekdays and on weekends we'll do group stuff! I'd love to be in a league where we help people to grow, do raids and make some friends also. All fun! :)
  4. Hughe New Player

*In-game name."Hughe Morris"
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 97/137
    *Power. Munitions
    *Role. Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I just recently returned to the game and decided to make a new character and instead of my normal villain self I went with a hero. I took about a year off and no with alot of new content and changes I am bringing myself up to speed.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I look for fun people who still know when it is time to get things done. I hate drama queens, and above anything else I want a team I can grow with. I am not looking for anyone to "show" me how to play, I am looking for people to team with and learn as I go. I play alot during the day usually 9am est til around 4pm est you can find me on lately. You can message me in game or pm me here.
  5. UxDRAGON Well-Known Player

*In-game name: TheXReverseXFlash
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.:10
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic?Yes
    *Free to Play
    *About yourself: I'm a very active player on DCUO and TheXReverseXFlash is a ALT but its my main now my other one is a lvl 30 Hero I will level it up to 30 pretty soon my ALT
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that accepts anyone and does things such as raids etc. also trades
  6. LashLightning New Player

*In-game name. Professor Radium
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 80 SP94
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. DPS and Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Not currently but willing to purchase one if needed.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Oldman = Late 30's
    *About yourself. Is this match.com or a MMO?
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? USPC Villain side is kinda dead. In need of a League to run content. I play daily mostly at night. Looking for an established league that is helpful to all players and drama free. Not looking for a new or rebuilding League.

[IMG]
  7. BodyBagga New Player

Hello are you still looking for a league to join our league name is Matchless. My in game character is Body Bagga. HMU in game if your interested we are usps
  8. Rabidbunny New Player

*In-game name: Cinty
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 36/25
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. 35
    *About yourself. Normal comic loving guy that wants to play in a group
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A group of people to have fun and learn the game from/with.
  9. xWTFelie New Player

IGN: FNATlC (its an 'l' not an "i")
    Faction: Villian
    Server: USPS
    Combat Rating: 111 dps/108 Healer
    Skill Points: 70
    Power: Celestial
    Role: DPS/Heal (pref DPS)
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary
    About self: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    What im looking for in a league: i need help getting some sp points as you can tell, i only have 70 and im a 110 cr, also i need a group of ppl to run raids and instances with. gu47 kinda ruined pug groups, just msg me in game im almost always on :)
  10. Xmagnus Level 30

You should check out the company if you're still looking. IonicWill just put a new thread up on this forum
  11. Taylorkoch23 New Player

Green ArrowNu52
    Hero
    USPC
    CR76 and 55 skill points
    Gadgets
    Damage
    Have mic
    Legendary
    PVE background, having a hard time queue'ing up and waiting for drop in raids.. idea is to get t7 geared, but I need a very very active league to play with. Ideally would DPS, but can respec/reroll a healer/tank if needed.
  12. Cryptid Kid New Player

*In-game name. Cryptid Kid
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 25
    *About yourself. I played for a while a few years ago, but I am just getting back into DCUO
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People to play with, it's a lonely place when you are on your own.
  13. Plataclysm New Player

*In-game name. - OoKitanaoO
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 97 cr 66sp (doing as many feats possible to raise this)
    *Power. - Quantum
    *Role. - Controller
    *Do you have a mic? - yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 28
    *About yourself. - I played from the end of 2011 till the end of 2013 previously and have been back in the game for about 2 weeks now on a brand new character. I'm usually Online between 6pm-12am est during the week and random times on the weekend.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for people to play with regularly that have mics. I'm mainly looking for experienced players that have been around for a while. I'm willing to help out with whatever missions I can.

Found a league No longer looking.
  14. Progeekzy Level 30

First off, great thread. As a new player having something like this is great. Thank you OP.

*In-game name. Progeekzy
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. What? Sorry, uber noob here. Im level 15 so far.
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. No idea. I use a bow and i like doing damage?
    *Do you have a mic? Yes i do.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Currently Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31, ya im old.
    *About yourself. Im new to the game. I am not a hard core player by any means. I do play other games, i dont like to get bogged down on 1 game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?I am primarily looking for a noob ish league. People willing to help out answer questions. I dont like my hand held for quests, i prefer leveling under my own power and not being powered through it. A place where i wont look dumb asking new questions.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

*In-game name. Average DPS
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR118 / 168sp
    *Power. celestial
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Laidback, tbh Im to old for childish drama. So dont need a league that has drama or BS tied to it.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Honestly I need a league that will actually use 1 of every role in alerts, or 2 of every role in raids, tbh tired of the DPS stacking and I play a DPS lol. I guess just tired of the no team work BS in PUGs / LFG groups that has happened for years. Need a change and change starts with me :)
    • Like x 1
  16. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

did you find a league if not hit me up in game major staticshock we have a good helpful league with a lot of knowledge
  17. tx21701 New Player

18. tx21701 New Player

Hello Everyone! Lets me start of by saying I love this game and im on it as much I can!!

*In-game name. liiSUPERMAN
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 50/35
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. 25
    *About yourself. I LOVE THIS GAME IM ON IT WHENEVER I CAN
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am tired of running solo

I have two characters

*In-game name. lMister MiracleJL
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 95/50
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
  19. Asanthir New Player

*In-game name. Colonel Hunt
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 35/31
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 28
    *About yourself. Cheers mate, i live in germany and i work as a craftsman.
    Normally i tend to play from early afternoon to roughly around midnight,
    except weekends where i have a lot more time for myself (and gaming).
    I am playing this game for... I'd say a month now and i am still having some
    serious survival issues.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Well, as stated above i am
    kinda new to the game and i'd love to get a helping hand and some advice
    from time to time. Also i love to hang around with people in TeamSpeak
    and have some fun while enjoying the game together.
  20. ComicBookFan New Player

*In-game name: YellowBolt

*Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points: 116/133

*Power: Electricity

*Role: Healer, can DPS too.

*Do you have a mic?: Yes, built into my laptop.

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary/Annual Membership

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): Old enough (40 something)

*About yourself: Laid back, I play for fun, for enjoyment, for catharsis. I am easy going and enjoy a raiding party. I like feat hunting, building sp, and strengthening my league. I play when I can, but I'm not always available to play. I have rl obligations that take precedence. I do have weeks that occur where I can play for several hours a day and some weeks where I cannot play.I also like to play late at night and early in the AM. I am a night owl.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league that actively raids, is laid back, and understands that the point of the game is to have fun. Presently I am a member of TrueVillains league and my contributed prestige to date in the current cycle exceeds 13k. I hold the rank of Official Villainy there which gives me access to all banks. I would also like to be able to spend prestige. I would like to have these things available to me once it is established whether or not we are a fit. I see that taking less than a month for us to know. Unfortunately, no one who could promote me at TV has logged on since March.

I have enjoyed TrueVillains league and have nothing but nice things to say about my time in TV. Sadly, the league is withering on the vine. There hasn't been a regular raiding party in a long time and even though there are over 200 members it seems many no longer log on. Several have left. Great bunch, just not very active atm. I am not leaving on bad terms and I am staying until I find a new league because I enjoy the stat bonuses the league still imparts.

I want a league that has feat hunters, people who can farm as a group (I have over 6k in replay tokens,) are laid back but enjoy getting a raid right. I like working with people who eschew the broker and its ridiculous prices and prefer to share finds with the league rather than sell them for megabucks. Strong toons make a strong league. I enjoy having the stats bonuses of a league's prestige bought bonuses. If you think we sound like a fit, send me a PM here on the forum. I wish all players happy gaming. Thanks for taking the time to read my pitch.