The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Samuel McBee New Player

LightStand
    lvl 19
    PS4
    Hero
    Mic'd
    Damage (iguess)
    USPS PvP
    MST AZ time
    play late night 9-midnight
    want to have a more social experience with the game and more reason to keep leveling, fun to have a unified goal with others
  2. SirQuantanium New Player

*Faction (Hero/Villain)
    Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.PVE:39 PVP:77 SP:25
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role.Controller/Dps
    *Do you have a mic?no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I am relatively new to being a lvl 30 in dcuo. I want help to get to higher pve tiers and want a league and or friend that can help do that
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    *Active
    *Willing to help someone out!!!!
    *Does raids nights/walk ins
    *Does a lot of raids and alerts
  3. SirQuantanium New Player

Hey... I'm a relatively new lvl 30 and it seems as if it is harder for me to get better than others. I'm looking for a league, or just a friend, who can help me get higher pve and after that pvp gear. Currently i have t1 pvp gear and the chest and legs of the t1 pve gear. My cr is 39 and my pvp cr is 77. Once again, I am looking for people who can help me get better and i would really appreciate it. I will also help you in the ways i can.
    I want a league that is active and willing to help!!!!! (i am on the hero side/USPS3/ i am a quantum controller/dps/ and a legendary member.
  4. SuperM4tt New Player

SuperM4tt
    Hero
    USPC
    59 CR 35 Skill
    Ice
    Tank primary DPS secondary
    No mic, but can get one if need be.
    Premium
    I'm a pretty casual player who has been clearing solo and duo instances to this point, but I do have experience with tanking in 4 man groups.
    I'm looking for a league that I can group with to do 4 mans and duos with. I'm not sure with my schedule that I'm reliable enough for raiding.
  5. FinnedSquare New Player

*In-game name. Borghammer
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 55cr 38 skill points
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself casual player looking to get more into the game
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to progress as i am a fairly new player
  6. X hood Well-Known Player

Master seismic
    Villain
    USPC
    99cr 104sp
    Ice
    Tank, dps
    Have. A mic
    Occasionally legendary, usually premium
    I'm looking for a league that does paradox wave regularly and an end-game content league that gets the job done
    • Like x 1
  7. Helen Hamilton New Player

*Helen Hamilton
    * Hero
    *EUPC
    *CR 52/ SP 41
    * Electricity Healer
    *No mic
    *Premium
    *I’d like to find some people to stick with… random groups can be so quiet and annoying at the same time.
  8. HealerHollidae New Player

hollidae
    Hero
    usps
    CR 99 / 106 sp
    Celestial healer/dps
    mic
    legendary
    I am looking for a top tier league only. Please have a good sized player base focused on feats and end game content.
    you must run dox and nex weekly. Preferably more than once a week.
    Do not Ninja invite me to your league.
    I am not looking to be a crutch for others any longer but instead a helping hand. I do not mind running lower level content as long as you run and complete the raids regularly. This is my only requirement while looking for a league.
    i have experience as a leader and officer but i am not looking for that either i just want to be a member with other members who are here for fun
    do not ask me to contact you in game and then not respond I will not consider your league any further at that point. You must put in effort to show you are a serious league and not a lazy league.
    I refuse to settle for anything less and know where my skills are
  9. Luner Blitz New Player

*Name: Luner Blitz
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:2 PvE:16 Skill points: 13
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: Healer / DPS
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free for now
    *About yourself: I like the DCU in general.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Companionship, (Love) <---is a Possibility.
  10. Dark Demiurge New Player

*In-game name. Dark Demiurge
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS[4]
    *Level: 26
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Controller/DPS Dual-Spec
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, but I'm thinking about going Legendary
    *About yourself. I really love super heroes and used to play COH. I love the idea of creating my own character and developing their story.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A league that possibly RPs, or is at least story based and has a cool theme, and has enough members to actually do stuff
  11. Vengyr New Player

*In-game name.
    Vengyr
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).

Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)
    USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    45/38
    *Power.
    Quantum
    *Role.
    Controller/dps
    *Do you have a mic?
    yup
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    legendary for now
    *About yourself.
    MMO junkie, almost a decade of mmo experience with such titles as wow, rift, firefall, ff14, and many many more. pretty casual due to random work schedule.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    i literally got booted out of a t2 4 man for not over gearing it horribly about 5 mins ago. so i'm in need of a league that'll run stuff, have fun, and gear everyone up at a casual pace. anything else just message me in game.
  12. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

*In-game name: JurgenBlitzII
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.Currently sitting at 96pve/82pvp and 102 skillpoints, which was enough to max out all available Vitalization bonuses.
    *Power: Gadgets.
    *Role: mainly Troll, although I always carry at least half a set of DPS gear and a DPS weapon in case I am required to switch.
    *Do you have a mic? Not at the moment, but I will have it in a week.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: currently Premium with access to all the DLC´s. Was Legendary until last month, considering going back to that.

*About yourself: I´ve been around for about more than a year. I have several alts that I have used to test several powers like Sorcery, Fire, Hard Light, Mental and others. Therefore, I am familiar with the mechanics of healing and tanking, and I try to use this knowledge to be a better Controller. I take some pride in being a calm, chilled player who will try to never lose his nerve and try to help/guide others when things are going south instead of yelling at them.

As a Controller, I have come to grasp the "double tick" and I also know when to throw a debuff to maximize the other DPS´s damage output, or when to use those power-out supercharges that I´ve been saving during the run. I also keep an eye on my teammates and try to revive them when I can.

I have also tested, played and ran with ALL available weapons in the game. Not only has this made me a more adaptable player, but has also helped me become a better PvP-er. Although I am not a pro in PvP I can stand my ground against more than one enemy player, and turn into a true Troll (in the shenanigan sense of the word) in 4vs4 and higher arenas.

In case it matters I am from Spain, and asides from English and obviously Spanish I also speak French and some German. This comes in handy sometimes to communicate strategies even with the denser players.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? A league in which I can truly feel as part of something. This implies that I´m looking for a somewhat active league that are seeking as much help as they are willing to offer. For example, in my case, I am more than willing to help newer player run through T1, T2 or T3 content to help them progress, or even train new members in the most complicated aspects of DPSing or Trolling. But that also means that every here and then I´d like to be able to run Nexus/Dox raids in a non-elitist group, or team up to crush Arenas instead of being forced to queue for them.
  13. Rseed New Player

*In-game name: Randomseed
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS4 (3)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 46 (just finished T1 set) / Skill: (will update) / PVP: (not spec'd yet)
    *Power: Gadgets / Acro
    *Role: DPS/Troll Duel (area attacks, stun effects, call in support)
    *Do you have a mic?: yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Only been on a few weeks but a fast learner.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: At the point where I feel like I've got a grasp on how to really play and starting to get frustrated with random non-team players. Can play a few days a week, looking for strong cooperation and a team that is willing to help with some newbish questions from time to time. Also looking for help with better role spec and play and getting into PVP.
  14. DarkSuperion New Player

In-game name: DarkSuperion
    Hero
    USPC
    CR 57 SP 49
    Fire
    Tank or DPS
    Mic On
    Legendary
    Level 30
    I play various hours and days
    I am looking for a scheduled raiding league; with some alerts, pvp, and journal group missions mixed in

Preferably, please use in-game mail to contact me or reply here. Thanks
  15. Burst Wolf New Player

*In-game name. Burst Wolf
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 50 / SP: 26
    *Power. Light
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Still a rookie and I think this game is amazing. I just need some people to teach me the ropes and be friends with. :D
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a friendly league willing to take young blood and isn't afraid of new ideas. I'm 25 so I'd probably prefer an adult oriented guild as well. I'm kinda new to the pvp thing but I really love the diversity of the PVE content it seems endless and I love exploring it :D Can't wait to be part of a family to grow with!
  16. AliciaLoobie New Player

*In-game name. AliciaLoobie
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 15/ SP: 11
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Control
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. F2P
    *About yourself. My name's Alicia, I'm 19, sophmore biology major in college. I have always loved MMORPG's and I just got a ps4 so I found DCUO and I love it :D
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'd really love some help learning the game better and to find people to play with! I'm still only level 18 :( so with some help I can hopefully soon be a contribution to someone's league!
  17. z4tsu Well-Known Player

USPS3 HERO
    100CR DPS
    In game name GummyBearszz
    also can troll T5 Alerts
    Mic
    thanks
  18. Oppressor New Player

Usps4 villan
    99cr ice tank 98sp a lil low
    Mic
    ALL DLCS
    haven't tanked wave yet and don't want to with pugs
  19. Jeffrey Johnson New Player

*In-game name.slims shady
    *Faction Hero.
    *Server USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.cr98/sp63 (currently working on them
    *Power.Celestial
    *Role.Dps
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.legendary
    *About yourself. Im 16 years old and love joking i play almost everyday and im a fun guy 2 play with
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for a active league and a strong t5 league im looking 4 a league were if i ask for a troll 4 dox there will be one. Im looking for people that are fun to play with and entertaining
  20. DaHuch New Player

In-game name: Temporalass
    Faction: Villain
    Server: USPC
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: cr68/sp40
    Power: Quantum
    Role: DPS now, but want to learn Trolling
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary/Prem/F2P: Premium, but I will move to Legendary next week.
    About me: I'm an avid gamer and have been since I got my 1st NES back in 1987 (yes, I'm old *ish*). I have played quite a few mmo's (City of Heroes, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Earth and Beyond, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI, and Star Wars: The Old Republic). I've had some good times in all, but I prefer games where I'm not forced to group in order to see some success. My work/life schedule make it hard to play as much as I used to or would like to.
    What I want in a League: I am looking for a league that is full of mature people who like to have fun seeing what the game has to offer while helping out their fellow league members from time to time. A more casual approach to play suits me better due to my previously mentioned work/life commitments. I admit to not being the best at games, but I am always willing to learn and usually adapt pretty quickly to new things.