The next tank power!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by razor Red, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Spindle New Player

I think people should stop making speculation threads and creating baseless rumours about what the next "insert type" power will or should be, and just let the Dev's surprise us. Seriously, water has been "the next power" since before Earth came out. :rolleyes:
  2. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I would like to see a Venom tank based power, able to increase your size which increases your damage output if in damage mode or increase damage taken in tank mode or something
    • Like x 3
  3. BrotherMutant New Player

This is probably the best idea I've heard all day for a new tank set. It would be more like the physical set people have been asking for AND would be visually pleasing (except imagine how many body types they would have to make for each character, male and female x9). Still, they could increase the size of the character and not necessarily the muscle definition. I just worry it would get lumped in with stupid powers like turning your fists into Hammers or idiotic stuff like that.
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

The only problem with this, the devs have said they can't do too much in body style change that it causes clipping in costume styles.
  5. The Johnny army New Player

Gamers who pre-ordered the game through Steam, when it was still on Beta, got a Venom boost trinket that makes them huge, with no problems concerning clothes and body type. We have a couple guys in our league that have it, I was amazed the first time I saw them using it.
  6. BrotherMutant New Player

Agreed. BUT if all they did was take your toon and make it BIGGER, how hard is that? Even your costume pieces get bigger, so really wouldn't be a problem. Question is: would it be cool enough to want to play it? Only body types that would really stand out are the small ones as the big ones getting even bigger would really not be cool. Block the whole screen with their hugeness.
  7. BrotherMutant New Player

Wish they would upload a vid to showcase that trinket off.
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

Ugh, I hate when I have to zoom out for FOS2 and Nexus now. This would make me find more hair on my bald head to pull out. ;)
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

I just hope the new Tank power isnt Blue Lantern. Why? well...because Blue Lanterns are pretty much a healing type of power.
  10. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

This would be cool, people say we have em.But theres none like this^^
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Water tanking. Lol. Aka like aquaman.
  12. Hard Night New Player

No wind plox. Why should tanks be the only thing with one concept for powers?
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

All you lantern heads need to stop. If there is a new tank power to be released it will most likely be added in to the Wonder Woman Amazon DLC since it'll also most likely be another elemental tank power set. and just because Jens said War of Light is the 9th DLC that doesn't mean it can't be changed around so the Amazon DLC is 1st.
  14. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Was that a nuclear scale fart?
    That confirms atomic powers! Or gas ones... not sure
  15. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

GUYS GUYS GUYS, GIRLS, GUYS GUYS GUYS!

I have an idea for a tank power set...
    Look in my sig for a link, or just look for

Super-Armor Powerset

in the Powers, Weapons and Movement forum.
  16. Miahztwin Committed Player

Well, if they want to make the new tank power quickly, they already have legend characters that resemble tank powers. Kryptonian or maybe super strength powers. But I'm sure people want to see something new. Personally I would loveee to see Nuclear powers. Make it a health based tank like fire. And the dps animations would be monstrous.
  17. Liongale Dedicated Player

Good news! I found pics of the new tank power:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Oh God! Now I want a Captain Planet Tank Powerset.

• Like x 3
  19. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I still think that a Super-Armor Max Steel Powerset would make an awesome Tank in this game.

It would fit right in. After all I'm still holding out for a Blue/Black Beetle DLC with Iconic Theme Armor/Blue Beetle: Reach Warrior Themed Enemies.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. Blight KOBRA Commander

I honestly couldn't guess what the next powerset could be but my fingers are still crossed we'll get Red Lantern Corps tank powers.
    • Like x 2