The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thomas Eternal, I have a feeling you’re just being polite when clicked like on that. Lol
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

if your new sorceress toon can’t get the Lord of Chaos style, maybe the Malevolent Knight cape.
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Thanks! This helps a lot. I lol when I realized it's an aura and not an accessory. Wonder if it's still in the broker though. Anyways these are some cool styles so thank you again :)
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

My creepy joker spinoff
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

More starwars
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Hey all, first time poster in the New Costume Contest. I wanted to show off my latest original creation:

The Pegasus of Apokolips

Ebon Pegasus, corrupted by the Anti-Life Equation and forced to do Darkseid’s bidding. I got this idea after watching Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, for the 90th time, and finally scoring the Red Tesla Aura.

Ebon Pegasus has a deeper connection to the Speed Force because of abilities prior to Exobyte exposure (long story) and can change into a myriad of energy forms by exciting his molecules beyond the speed of light. Usually his forms are Blue (Blueshift/Single Target), Gold (Yellowshift/AOE) and Purple (Ultraviolet/Healing) but corrupted by Anti-Life his energy form turns Red (Redshift).

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Remember. I risked my reputation as the 2nd best costume designer. So I expect an exact duplicate of at least one of those 2 you liked...then post your own interpretation of it. Lol
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes and if it helps the aura is from the Rituals of Alchemy collection. But I completely understand if you’re unable to get your hands on that aura. I’m still curious to see if everything else translates though.
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

As long as you have fun is what counts. I also don't have any of those styles lol maybe on my end content toon but my two female toons I do not. This is my second toon, not pleased with it also because I changed her power from celestial to atomic. lol She had scorching material but I wasn't to sure so I replaced it with the glorious.
    [IMG]
    The second photo is actually a bug XD but it looks cool![IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Phoenix got a new flaming look :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like it. It looks good with Glorious. In like an hour when I get home I will take an inventory on powerset chromas I’m hoarding and we can talk about that later wether you want to buy or trade.
    I admit it was nice having incentive to create something new after such a depressing dry spell when I made that armor that looks amazing with any material.
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

My sorcery villain Catherine LeFey
    [IMG]

Wicked Chroma, Arcane chest and pants and classic cape. No more replay badges to unlock styles. Looking forward to Son of Belial cape as well as Empress. Not sure what red chroma would go with my cape. The runic aura hands would be so perfect with my look <3 sadly that's not happening.
    • Like x 4
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It looks good so far. Love the choice to have the energy in the main slot.
    The Enigmatic Chroma I think also has a purple-ish pattern to it if after all this you end up with extra currency.
    If the new bonus week had been literally anything else I would say "Are Replay Badges tradable? If so, calculate how many you need and let's see the in-game-currency." However after this bonus week we will discuss that.

As far as which red chroma would go with the cape?

Embelished Cape (because classic only shows one color)
    [IMG]

Son of Belial cape (because that's what you're shooting for)
    [IMG]

and Malevolent Knight (in case you browse capes with patterns at some point)
    [IMG]

Of course now I feel like the third one should have been the Miraculous Cape or Nabu's Chosen because after all, popped collar. Also, yes I'm wearing a Green Lantern uniform but a red cape and I feel obligated to apologize for becoming so obsessed with your costume. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Here’s my rage character “Stone Breaker NM”[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Here’s my take on Darth Vader
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]I[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Omega Red [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Cosmic Ghost Rider
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. SuperEnzo New Player

Dr Incubus - Quantum ST DD - PS4 Hero

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would post how awesome the Thrall of Ekron aura looks, but that would require I admit to keeping the style I designed as inspiration for ThomasEternal...with a few tweaks to make it a GL uniform and not a Mage. :)