The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I really like that look and wanna do something similar to my Lantern...Are you using cosmic material?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Appears to be the cosmic skin from marketplace
  4. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

My supervillain group The Gathering:

Knull-Do, The Kryptonian Demigod of Winter and War
    [IMG]

The Chessmaster, Checkmate's Mastermind
    [IMG]

Mistress Allure, Vampiric Witch from Skartaris
    [IMG]

Golem-Maker, The Scourge of Strata
    [IMG]

Doctor Swarm, The Insect Harbinger of The Red and Green
    [IMG]

Black Kitsune, The Pirate Queen of The Shadowlands
    [IMG]

Motherboard IV, The Coulan Digital Technomancer
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice! :D
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What a royal pain in the keister that thing was to obtain! After spending at least a couple hours, and several Radar Enhancers, farming for that collection, I'd gathered only 7 out of 8 pieces, but had duplicates on several of them, including the Second Rarest (Saint Walker's Whatever.) So I ended up having to spend about $2.4 MILLION on the Broker for the final piece needed (Sayd's What the Drokk Ever) just to get this funky-looking beanie! :rolleyes:

[IMG]

Wanted him to have a rifle slung on his back, as was often seen in the comics, but I don't have the appropriate back style yet, so for now, he just has an overabundance of pistols! :D

[IMG]

STILL hate the way that thing looks, like some kinda weird yarmulke, but what can ya do? :confused:

Final planned revision will be to try and obtain the Nightwing-Inspired chest style that will extend the "V" down the arms as stripes, like the comic costume.

And... I'm spent!
    • Like x 5
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh, and I also created another member of the Crime Syndicate tonight! While my versions of Owlman and Johnny Quick were inspired by, and have been made to look as much as possible like, the versions in the graphic novel JLA: Earth 2 by Morrison & Quitely, the styles necessary to make the Anti-Matter Universe's version of Ultraman just simply don't exist in the game at this time.

So, I had to settle for a Nu 52 look. And because the Devs have blocked anyone from using any variation of the name Ultraman, I've named him KentClarkson, after one of the several "Secret Identity" names that have been given over the decades for the various versions of Ultraman:

[IMG]

I'm not even going to think about how long it'll take me to get my hands on the Ultra-Kryptonian Cape for him. o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's the cosmic skin from the Marketplace with the makeup color as blue. None of my costume pieces have a mat on them.
    • Like x 1
  11. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 5
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was going to ask what helmet that was, butt you already answered :D
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Alright, I finally obtained the Protege Chest Style tonight after spending some time in the Gotham Wastelands, searching for the appropriate Collections and trying to figure out how to reach them. Here's how it looks:

[IMG]

The "V" is ridiculously wide/tall, but it now extends down the arms as stripes, similar to the original comic book suit. This is now as close as I can get Vigilante II to his comic book look with the styles currently available at this point in the game.

The only planned revision now will come whenever I can obtain the Gotham Knight Chest Style. I'll use that in conjunction with the Gotham Knight Legs to create an alternate armored outfit for him.

And I'm spent!
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have you considered the "Clown Prince" boots instead? They have a similar look to the comic, just have to put up with the dagger
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thought about grabbing them for at least one character, but those are only in the Anniversary Event, right?
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, grabbed the feet and legs for all characters as Cyana wanted the gun on the pants (to go with the Absolute Zero belt), only 20 Q-Crowns
    At the least, you have time to preview them on the Vendor and see if they might work without buying them and finding out they won't
  17. Eve YouTuber

Got my first Nimbus finally 15m pretty cheap lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Yeah, although if you're looking for just that piece, if you do one run of everything including the CSA headquarters portal a few times for 2 Quard Crowns, you should have the 20 for it. The things that may take the most time are taking down a Shadow Demon or waiting for a Centennial Collapse run to start.
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You weren't able to get the 'Head & Hands' aura during the Halloween event?
    Managed to get at least 6 different ones
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can get 6 Qrowns daily, with another 8 from the weekly Shadow Demons