The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

A quick Major Man atempt since some asked for help making it :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Have tried every possible combination of styles. What I have is the best there is. Cheers.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

The head/face-combination in that picture is definately the better way to go with for Wolverine cosplays IMO. A lot of Wolverine-costumes over the years have landed on that very combo and it's still the better one to use.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I don't have it yet, but I've seen others use it, and I don't like it. It's too obvious that it's just a little beanie on top of the head. Even with the blacked out glowing skin, you'll still see too much detail in the ears, etc, revealing that the character isn't actually wearing a mask, just a beanie on top of their head.

At least the Herald of the Black Head Style is a cowl, so it still covers the ears, blends into the neck of slimline chests, etc.

And the standard Goggles I'm using would work fine with just one small change: A second color slot around the outside edge. If you zoom in close enough, you can actually just make out an outer rim that the Devs could've set as a second color slot, but didn't. Had they done so, I could've made the outer rim white or silver, and they'd still work for the comic book look.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I don't know this character, but he looks good! What Waist style is that? :confused:
  6. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Abyssal
    • Like x 2
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Maybe if Huntress was angled more, as it is, personally feel the Angelic (or was it Divine?) better matches his iconic look
    One of these days, gonna have to start posting own contributions, came up with a civilian 'James Howlett' look (real basic though, and made with just the starting gear :( )
    • Like x 2
  8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Precious ^_^
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Post your contributions anytime man.
    This is literally what this thread is all about, coming up with good looking costumes/iconics/etc and then posting them for others to see and enjoy.

Basic or not, a costume is still a costume.

I'd be posting more costumes myself, but I'm pretty much fresh out of ideas to do lol.
  10. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

I didn't put it in this one, but under the helmet he has the Al Ghul hair... It's pretty much perfect Wolverine hair.

I also tried the new Drift Guard helmet. When you pair it with a mask it's not bad for an old school Wolverine look (which I'll be posting soon), but his modern looks all have much more modest 'wings' on the mask.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that I see the original inspiration, I would've used the M Slimline Chest and the Supergirl Boots. And very probably would use the Brute Body Type! ;)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's kinda what meant: need to organize the photo's already have (on two different machines, and one of them is dead, butt was able to get the contents transferred to a flashdrive... somewhere) and then upload them (and hope PhotoBucket is still working, which it seems to be as the original image of Haast is still around on these forums)
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

M slimline wasnt good for me withthe metallic middle thingy ,supergirl boots has an edge I didn't like and brute body type costs a token :)
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

So change his body to brute just for this,another major man atempt :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If I had that hairstyle and cape, I'd go ahead and make him on one of my Brute Alts just to show how it looks with the M Slimline. I'm just going by how the M looks on the original character art.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Use the Electrastatic belt.
  17. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can get some real wicked looks combining some Head styles with Face, just tried it with the Oolong Head, some Face don't work (seriously, do not try! :p ) butt others look fantastic, like Hellbeast Jawbone (for a serious case of the underbite :p ), or Sniper Goggles (if you want glowing eyes), or, a perfect Halloween look: Two-Face Inspired Mask (if you have it) gives you one eyeball in the mask (kinda like how, in EQ2, a particular gnome face puts eyeballs in the Skeleton Mask, for every other character, the eye sockets are empty :D )
  19. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 7
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I gave my Quantum toon a bit of an update. I was trying to go for more of a "Monk" Blue Lantern Aesthetic here, and I think I did a good job on it.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4