The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This is what I got with my gadgets toon; it's the closest I could get with the styles I had.

[IMG]

Hair-Bombshell Supergirl.

Chest-deathstroke.
    Waist-Egyptian Sorcerer(The shim'tar belt is better than this)
    Hands-Paramilitary.
    Legs- Enhanced Shim'tar.
    Feet- Elemental Android.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Biker gloves would actually be a better match (unless you are just going for an 'inspired by' look)
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I didn't have the biker gloves at the time, so I just used what was readily available. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I really wish there was a way we could make the in-game visuals look as crisp as the filters your using in those pictures.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

even though we can't improve image much in this game It helps to force Antialiasing and supersampling through the video cards control panel :)
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, it would, come to think of it. I'd have to go to a different character for that one, though. LOL

I didn't even think about trying the Deathstroke chest piece, that was a great choice. :) Guess I was too fixated on getting the white around the neck.

I may try again on that character that has the Shim'Tar pieces (might need to farm for the Deathstroke chest, though) and hit the hairstyle vendor out of curiosity to see if there's another long hairstyle that could match.

Thanks all for the input and the attempts! :D
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Im gonna give it a shot a lil later and see how close i can get to that style. I have an idea but not sure if it will work. Ya need 5 colors too and obviously we only have 4 :p I might leave the gold/yellow trim out.
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

There's the long and wavy hair that could work as a decent alternative, but nothing else would work otherwise I'm afraid.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

So i went with a different boot and 3 different hair styles cause there isnt one that matches it that well. I got rid of the yellow too cause ya know. What do ya think?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Works pretty well, actually. I kind of tried avoiding metallic tops but that one does the trick pretty nicely.

Still miss the gold highlights/trim, though. LOL That's just my hang-up. :D
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea it would be better with the gold for sure. And i had such a hard time taking the pics because of the light reflection on the metallic part of the chest. The only other one tho that i thought matched it closely was the greco roman and that has metallic parts too :( But imo this one looks better.
  12. PStopper Active Player

What im using currently, let me know what you think :D[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Atempt on malthael from diablo 3
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Updated my wally west costume.
    Pallete codes:

Yellow:
    FC860C
    Emblem Red:
    1F090A
    Red
    White:

I think this is as close as you'll get to the CW counterpart until something else comes along.
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I made a style mix between flash and doctor mid-nite :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Looks pretty cool, I would probably brighten the yellow if possible though.(I said if possible here for the record) So it could maybe sync up better with the aura; that's just me though.

Hopefully RNG gives me some luck this week and I can snag a mid-nite cape.
  17. Ully Committed Player

I've been meaning to ask you for a little while now, how are your screenshots so crisp and sharp? I'm curious on the post processing.
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The cape is Still invisible for me :( I tried with more yellow but I think it looks more unatural so I whent with a little less yellow :)
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm using a program called photodirector 7 its on steam btwn :)
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

My attempt at Lobo.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It's as probably close as you'll get to him in this game.
    • Like x 3