The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Nah I misinterpreted dark's post, he meant sold as in selling the gear back to the vendor incase he didn't want it.

My bad.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, not expecting to get the seasonal currency back, but at least being able to sell it for something would be better than simply deleting it
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It's ok.... it happens. ;)
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    A little video about the Tide Walker style. ;)
  5. Shadow Force Committed Player

My The Shadow looks Better :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This from a cover :p and I have two other the shadow styles previous in this thread :)
  7. Shadow Force Committed Player

Not gonna Look but the previous ones i saw didn't look right and still mine looks better.
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Each to their own.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This is a thread for posting and critiquing costumes; this thread isn't meant for who's slice of Pie is better. I mean as long as the pie is good, everyone will enjoy it.

Anyways, let's get this thread back on track.
    [IMG]

My Green Lantern toon is rocking the Allan Scott emblem :D
    • Like x 4
  10. Shadow Force Committed Player

It's not that you wanted closer to the comics or your own verison ?

P.S I'm Jelly you have white nimbus thats probably why i hate yours :oops:.
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm trying to look more like the movie that I loved when it came out in 1994 :) I like your style aswell.
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That's what I always mean too.I never think highly of my own styles anyway :)
    Nice picture btwn :)
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This wil propably be my last zoom(Yay someone probably says :) )style for a while.Not sure wich of these auras that suits it best so I'm posting both.Until we get a proper chest piece I'm taking a break from it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Really wish this aura would stay visible when ya move. What a fail idea that was to have auras disappear. I like this aura, except when it goes away and i cant see it :confused: Wonder if they could hotfix it and make it permanently visible.
    [IMG]
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

More flash but only because im surprised no one used the dresden armor for the look. So wish we had that armored look with the glowing yellow all through it.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The speedsters I actively use the Flash-related gear with are all female, and since the Dresden 7 chest piece doesn't allow for emblem use on female characters...:(

Great look, though. :)
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

18. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Couldn't resist.

Alan Scott Sentinel

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My steampunk robot :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5