The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
  2. sebfm Well-Known Player

Oooh, Nice one, what is this pant style? It's real sweet :)
  3. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

4. sebfm Well-Known Player

5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Just poppin in to try some wings on my first apperance batman style then I'm back to elden ring :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Who knows they know ;)
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I haven’t worn those marksman hands in years. I loved how vampire hunter the Lethal Zealot hands were, metal stakes on one arm shield on the other, that when I switched from blasters to shield weapon I never went back. I’ll look at them though.
    You are right about the clipping but I have been dealing with it.
    I will check how it looks with main man and marksmen in about 9 hours (my shift starts in negative 9 minutes ago). If I do give up on the belt knife and metal stakes on the forearm I’ll attach a sword to my back because I just need a blade to go with all the weapons. If I have an extra material slot it’ll likely be attaching the glorious chroma to war metal back to make the godkiller sword look more magicy.
    If those changes use the 3rd material slot then it’ll probably be the enhanced primeval sword. I love huge impractical 90s weapons.
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The pants I like. I might be being too picky but I’m not sure about the color scheme on the hands.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Also. Nobody is allowed to tell Jack that I finally caved-in and admitted that the Hijacked Servitor chest makes for a better robot style. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Probably gonna be a while before I can snag the Chroma (don't see it happening with only doing daily open world stuff LOL) but I did grab myself the emblem and accessory.

[IMG]

The aura will probably be my next goal, if possible. I think I need to tweak the ultraviolet color a bit, though. The glow on the hands doesn't quite match the accessory yet.
    • Like x 4
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

Where was this photo taken?
  14. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

15. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

16. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

Moon Knight
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  17. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

Spider-Man Armored Suit
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  18. TheLordMarvel Level 30

I've been making a lot of styles lately lol - Apologies for the pic dump, if it's too many, lol

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 9
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

niiiiice.
    • Like x 1
  20. Toshknight Loyal Player

embed the url, im sure if you still can't figure it out, literally just google, "how to post pictures directly on forums with no link,?" there will be a video or instructions,