THE META LEAGUE (US servers)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Aquilon Frost, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Aquilon Frost Level 30

...Disbanded
    • Like x 5
  2. Aquilon Frost Level 30

3. Aquilon Frost Level 30

4. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Now 60% prestige to league hall!
  5. Aquilon Frost Level 30

6. Flyingdark New Player

Hey there, still looking for people? I am a Hero atomic tank. Currently i am cr 46, and i am active everyday
    Flyingdark is my characters name in game
  7. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Hello Flyingdark. Yes, we are still recruiting. I've been absent for a week due to work schedules. I'll text you ingame and hear if you're still interested in joining. :)
  8. Aquilon Frost Level 30

We are 10k prestige off from our 150k prestige leaguehall now! Finally!
  9. Aquilon Frost Level 30

We got the league hall, yes!! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Owlman DCUO Active Player

Still looking for members? I'm a retired villain looking to start over.
  11. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Hey Owlman. Sure we're always looking for new members. A retired villain, mmm. I think we can fit you in as a redeemer. :) just /t me ingame or send me an email ingame.
  12. emanwashere New Player

I would love to join the league as well I have a couple of characters but one I think might fit in the Arrowverse
  13. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Sounds good emanwashere. PM me ingame, please.
  14. emanwashere New Player

Alright is your name the same in the game as well
  15. Heat Razor New Player

Hi there. are you looking for any new members? i'm currently a 148 cr fire tank and dps and was hoping to find new people to play with. do you have an xbox league version as well. i misread the PC server.
  16. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Yes, and no, sorry I misread your post, we currently don't have a xbox league.
  17. dogmaticus83 Active Player

Wow - you guys look like fun :), and my style of playing! I'm an EU player though, which means I log to the game in EU hours (usually ;) ). I have one speedster healer that might suit the leagues profile, but actually I think that creating an awesome new DPS just for the purpose of working with and for the Meta League could be a good idea :).
  18. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Hey Dogmaticus, I'm EU player too, but originally made Aquilon on US servers back when there wasn't EU so I'm on in normal EU hours 17-24ish. So hit me up if you want a flyby :)
  19. dogmaticus83 Active Player

Awesome! I'm having some trouble with my internet provider recently, but if I manage to connect ;), I will definitely catch you online!
  20. Aquilon Frost Level 30