THE META LEAGUE (US servers)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Aquilon Frost, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Aquilon Frost Level 30

2. Aquilon Frost Level 30

"Ultraman Event" in progress, any serious RP'er are welcome to join, no iconics though.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aquilon Frost Level 30

We are still recruiting, rank 600 on top 100. Got alot of ground to cover. Goal is rank 300. :D let's make it happen together!
  4. Aquilon Frost Level 30

:) Still searching for all roles and all powers!
  5. Aquilon Frost Level 30

6. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Holding the fort.
  7. Bushidou29 New Player

I would like to join if still recruiting.Starting a fresh Cel/healer,I played for years on ps4 then once plat the game i decided to play on PC. I am friendly use mic as much as i can and love talking comics.
  8. Ionic Wonder Active Player

Hi, checked out your league and see there's only one Nature player listed. Have an alt I'm looking to pull out of the mothballs, Autumn Bloom, CR 54ish. Would like to join in if possible.
  9. Bushidou28 New Player

I would like to join the league ingame name Halifaxin
  10. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Hello Bushidou28 and Ionic Wonder. Awesome and thanks for wanting to join our league. I'll get back to both of you ingame.
    • Like x 1
  11. Aquilon Frost Level 30

12. Aquilon Frost Level 30

We're around 40 members, alts are welcome, but we do not allow iconics to join us, mainly cause we want to create a full exobyte created league. Of course if you're Kryptonian og Atlantian or something else, you're still welcome. We would like the league to be more active, so it's important that you log in on a regular basis. We got a full league hall and want to keep the prestige flowing... so if you want to join us, please contact Aqulion Frost in game.
  13. Aquilon Frost Level 30

It's an event I was planning with the CSA cast, focusing around Ultraman, but it seems like not many RP'ers have jumped at the opportunity to join it.
  14. Might Adam88 New Player

Hi Aquilon, your league sounds really cool and its very hard to find people who can play with you really I've been playing ever since the game first came out and been on and off cause some people aren't team players. So if your still accepting people to join i would love to, only thing is I'm on ps4 so was wondering if it was still possible to join your league?
  15. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Hi Might Adam88. I wish we had more people active though, things are a bit slow atm in our league. The problem we face is that people are on from different timezones and since we only have 40 or so members and they don't really "connect" over the world at the same times much. So any members that would be more active and be around alot would definately be very welcomed. Yes, PC and PS4 are both the same league-wise.

St. Ides it's the Crime Syndicate of America.
    • Like x 1
  16. Might Adam88 New Player

great well talk soon, i myself am busy as well but i would definitely be on if you guys needed And if you can please let me know how I can join
  17. Aquilon Frost Level 30

Just try to get a hold of me ingame or PM me your chars name, I'll drop you an invite then :)
  18. dcuo iconic player Well-Known Player

19. Aquilon Frost Level 30

We are always looking for new players! So if you're still looking for a league, just know that we don't recruit Iconics.
  20. Talx123 New Player

Hey, myself and a comrade want to join the guild. What's your ingame name? Mine's Ru5h0, hers is Nightwhir1, so let me know please