The King of the Monsters is Back

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Dec 10, 2015.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

First time I heard Maroon 5's 'Moves like Jagger', I started singing...

Gotta move like Jet Jaguar, Gotta move like Jet Jaguar...
    • Like x 1
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

OMG, I loved Godzilla v Megalon because it was an era where Godzilla was often portrayed as a hero and then teaming up with Jet Jaguar was a win win in my book. Since then, the character has been a part of the Godzilla franchise, they often have the the character in every Godzilla game :D
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Well SDCC 2018 is underway and a teaser as well as some stills were unveiled
    [IMG]
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

So basically Stranger Things the movie
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    [IMG]
    With GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS still some six months from hitting theaters, WB revealed that they are underway and started production with GODZILLA v KONG.

The film’s official plot synopsis reads: “In a time when monsters walk the Earth, humanity’s fight for its future sets Godzilla and Kong on a collision course that will see the two most powerful forces of nature on the planet collide in a spectacular battle for the ages. As Monarch embarks on a perilous mission into uncharted terrain and unearths clues to the Titans’ origins, a human conspiracy threatens to wipe the creatures, both good and bad, from the face of the earth forever.”

The two monsters will battle it out on the big screen on May 22, 2020.
    • Like x 1
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So at Tokyo Comic Con, WB unveiled concept art and monster designs for the upcoming GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So here is the latest trailer for the upcoming Godzilla film
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    A Japanese poster for the upcoming film has been revealed
    [IMG]
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is that, the Capital Building in D.C.? Or that cathedral in London, UK? o_O
  12. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Capital building. Blowing up a religious building would be too insensitive these days (with all the shootings going on and everything)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Isn't this movie set in Japan? o_O
    Or is there a different poster for different regions? Like how some animated movies have edited scenes depending on where it is screened
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Well here it is. The final trailer for GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS
    • Like x 2
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The music used towards the end of the clip, why is it familiar? o_O
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That was it! Hate having bits of a song (like a single line) repeating on a loop and not remembering the rest or the name, and the number of times woken up with an unknown song playing in head (literally an unknown song as it does not exist in real world! same with movies or tv shows)
  18. Controller Devoted Player

Looks AWESOME.

But out of almost TWENTY MONSTERS they'd BETTER have Jet Jaguar included somehow.

If not then

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Controller Devoted Player

And I'm sorry - there is NO WAY that King Kong should be able to tangle with Modern Godzilla.

They must be planning on shrinking Godzilla OR seriously ENLARGING King Kong.

Kong will be a roasted ape once Godzilla hits him with that radioactive breath.
    • Like x 1
  20. darth_paul Dedicated Player