The Forsaken Order

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by STARGARD, Aug 11, 2016.

1. MaelMagnusDL2 New Player

During our 6 month anniversary event Friday night we had 25 people on for the first time in knowledgeable history. We have also unveiled our official logo from Shrimpie and Max which we are all proud of.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

85 members now, around 70 or so full time reguler members, we get things done and people that join stay here, come check us out and fill out an app, cya all soon.
  3. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

4. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

If you all only knew how much we've grown in the last month, up to 90 members now, around 77 full reguler full time members and 15+ on during peak hours, we even have people on in the morning and we have people from all over the world, ages range from 19-63, pretty cool huh. Fill out an app if you want to be part of this, chek my sig for the link, cya in game.
  5. MaelMagnusDL2 New Player

The Arrival: TFO's first recruitment video
  6. faytleingod19 New Player

Are you guys still recruiting? I have three toons that are league-less if you are.
  7. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Yes sir, did you watch the video? Just curious but go to our site and fill out an app, we'll get you in asap.
  8. Gladiator76 Level 30

Hey.... um.... bump?
  9. MaelMagnusDL Level 30

In the early morning hours of today 3/25/2017 we hit our greatest milestone yet. We now have everything that can be purchased with prestige bought, At 12:05am est this morning we purchased the last 5 of our proficiencies that we deemed not as important as the bank slots/statuaries.

With over 200 toons and 60+ people that are active every week we hit the prestige cap usually on Sunday or Monday at the latest. I can't be prouder of our league family that we have built. As we grow each month (really week), whether it's someone new to the game or a pro we have accomplished something that I never expected almost 8 months ago. I want to state this in the most public way that I can. Any current member reading this I want you to know that all of us officers appreciate everything you do for not the league but for your friends / family that we have all become.

We extend a hand out to anyone who needs a good home to check us out at http://theforsakenorder.com. We only have a few rules that we are hard set on. First, we only take people over 18. League chat, especially text, must remain PG, groups that you know parents don't have little ones sitting beside them is whatever goes. While we are all adults, a lot of us have kids who can read that sit beside of us when we play and explaining what some phrases / words are isn't something we should have to do. Lastly, we only accept people who signup on the website. In honestly we hate this rule, but DCUO does not have a good league management system and MOTD is too small for real (err umm I guess this is a game though some of us forget this...) virtual world use. If people never want to come back that's great and all is fine, but we use it to decimate any large scale information we need plus hold competitions on there for prizes for our Prize Bank 4 and we want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to see the information as well as it helps us keep track of our league mates mains and alts.
  10. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

So your league is basically dead and you have to pug everything, well now you don't have to, we have 10-15 people on at any one time, normally after 6pm central to 12am or so things are very busy, apply at the link in my sig and we'll get you in asap.
  11. STARGARD Well-Known Player

Growth rate has been amazing.
  12. Justy Ueki Tylor New Player

^^^^^ This message has been approved
  13. STARGARD Well-Known Player

14. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Yes we're recruiting and yes we're very active, so if your tired of puging or just need help then you've come to the right place, link is in my sig, cya all soon.
  15. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

So if you need help leveling, sp chasing or just tired of pugging then TFO is for you, not mention you get to hang out with a lot of cool people and also gotta mention we're very active, so go fill out a short app and we'll get you in asap, cya all soon.
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

17. Justy Ueki Tylor New Player

Hmm bel you seem suspicious. No wonder you got 301 sp with those fake feats. Lol.

On a serious we at the order help with anything.
    Need help with learning a role... We have all roles covered up to the highest content.

Just getting in and wanna level... We got you covered with a wide range of character levels to help on all fronts.

Want to join in on contests that have prizes or mess around in good fun with great players... BAM!!! We got you. Fun to the MAX.

I've only been with these guys since I came back to the game in February and enjoy the game as much as I did back in the day.

This is Champ signing off.
  18. MaelMagnusDL Level 30

We keep a running log of how well we do on our website http://theforsakenorder.com for people who are looking to join us, but we have decided to post the stats in all of our recruiting forums at the end of each month since that is what most people look for.

In April 2017 we grew (PvP CR + PvE CR + SP compared to the toons total from either midnight the 1st of last month or the day they came in (or sometimes a few after), whichever is later) 1,823 points. We dropped -2 toons (mostly due to removing new recruits that hadn't been on in over 3 months) to 200 (of which 116 were active). Of the actives 80 are T8 and 74 can get into AF3 content.

We welcome anyone of any level and play time availability. We ask that your somewhat active for a week so everyone can get to know you (and you us) but after we (and you) think that we are a good fit, if you can only get on an hour or two here and there we're good. All we ask is that you leave any drama at the door before you come in and be courteous of others in chat. A good portion of us are casual players and we welcome and appreciate unicorns but typically those are the only people that leave us as we currently don't run a lot of Elite content as we should, however with that disclaimer, we have a lot more interest in this as people are crossing the 200sp mark and the next paragraph should help fill in our holes when trying to form feat runs.

We are very pleased to announce that on top of our Alliance with Da Hangout Crew we have aligned with The Greatful Dead on 5/5/2017. While this alliance is new and we have not ran much content together it opens our pool to around 18-40 active players in prime time to help get through content without doing a random queue or going to LFG. From what we've seen we all have the very same mindset when it comes to DCUO.
  19. Gladiator76 Level 30

Join the fun!!!!
  20. CloudBladeZ New Player