The Forsaken Order

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by STARGARD, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Happy New Year ya all, please be safe.
  2. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

3. xJenovax Well-Known Player

How active are you guys? Villain or Hero?
  4. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Very, keep in mind were new as of August and most we've ever had on was 21, i think this past Friday we had like 15 on at one time, if you check out the link in my sig all the info you need is there and by the way we are a hero league.
  5. STARGARD Well-Known Player

6. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

7. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  8. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

There's many leagues out there recruiting right now but if you wannt active then do yourself a favor and check out TFO, you be glad you did.
  9. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Did i mention were active with about 45 full time reguler players, i f you join us you won't have to pug anymore if you don't want to.
  10. STARGARD Well-Known Player

11. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

So quick update,we are now up to 71 members, around 53 reguler full time members, so you could say were active, so if you are tired of pugging or need help with come join a league that loves to have fun but get things done, oh ya we started in August of 2016, people that join us stay with us, I think we are doing things the right way, cya all in game.
  12. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

13. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

So were kinda active with 73 memers, around 60 full time, reguler playred on from til late night, for exsample had 10 on at 11am central yesterday and at 9pm had 19 on, so yes were active you could say.
  14. MaelMagnusDL2 New Player

Subject: The Forsaken Order: Six Month Anniversary - 2/5/2017

February 4th marked the sixth month anniversary of the formation of The Forsaken Order US PS/PC Hero League. The last six months have been an exciting fun filled journey that none of the founding members could even imaging at how far we would go.

The league was started by a group of friends who had been playing DCUO for several years together and wanted to try something new by taking a different approach to the game than what we had been doing. Running a successful league was something we knew we would do even if it was just he 8 of us, but the growth and achievements that we have accomplished has blown our mind. We have formed a strong bond with a lot of people who shared our ideas and philosophy that “this is just a game” and it is meant to be played and enjoyed. We welcome all levels and skill set and most people in the league enjoy helping people grow in the game.

Over the last six months we have grown to 151 toons of which 68 are unique players 51 that is on one of their characters at least a few times a week. We average from 2-3 players in off peak hours (but have had reports that we have 8-10 on in most morning now) to 15-20ish in peak times. We have only lost nine players who were inactive for 3+ months after joining and lost around six others for various reasons. We have members who live in the US, Wales, Australia, Canada, Sweden, and Thailand (these are what we know of) and are slowly becoming more international. We have high school seniors to retirees and cover almost every gambit of life.

We try to run the league as a family based league, despite the 18 age limit which was introduced mostly to reduce drama that has come with younger folk we try to treat each other with respect and dignity as if they are our brothers/sisters/parents/kids. We try to run content with everyone and try to split up who runs with whom to keep from getting into “click” like segregations. We are mostly drama free and try to squash any issues as soon as they arise or we are made aware of it. Having a wide range of people from multiple countries / regions, ages, and well basically everything that someone can believe or think we have and the opposite. This can cause disagreements at times but everyone in the league tries to stay away from conversations that could cause a clash unless in groups of like minded folk. These disagreements always resolve themselves shortly and everyone has and remains friends. We point this out because even though we strive to be a drama free guild, it’ impossible with as many diverse people that we have. We are proud to be a “melting pot” of players who work extremely well as a team.

We try to run a lot of content and every run, unless designated as a speed run, is considered a feat run if someone needs something. We also have a rule that all PUGs should be treated as if they are in the league and if we find out they need a feat we get it for them. Stronger players will always make the game better and if we run into them again later we know that they will be a little stronger than when we first met them. Currently all of our runs are on the fly due to the amount of people we have, but we are going to start doing scheduled runs for certain things at certain times.

The league has a person at the head (Chancellor) only because there has to be someone in that spot. He and the other officers (High Lords) are basically there for day to day operations like maintaining the website, twitter, facebook, and other accounts we run and to deal with any issues that may arise between league mates and getting people in the league. Almost all decisions are handled by majority rules. We firmly believe that even though someone has to make some tough decisions from time to time that everyone’s opinion is important and we do change policies from time to time if someone wants to bring something up for a vote.

We are actively recruiting people and will take anyone that doesn’t have an off putting name, at least 18, and wants to be part of a community / family. We initially didn’t take new people under T1 unless it was an alt, but we have let the rule pass on a few people, because we are all about helping others and there is no better satisfaction than teaching a person how to do something and watching them grow to a powerful / knowledgeable player. We do not, carry people through things and expect people to do their part to grow in the game. Most of us are top tier players with respectable skill points, but we usually run with lower members to help level them or get them feats. This can be an issue for people looking for a league that just speed through end game content and are usually the recruits that don’t stay long. With where we are at now, we will now accept brand new players so that we can answer questions and give them pointers, but because the first 30 levels are designed for players to learn the game we won’t speed people through.

One of the best things that we have done though, is to form an alliance with Da Hangout Crew. This alliance has been invaluable especially in our early days and allows us to find people to fill holes in runs or for our members to join a group that meshes like we do. It has helped keep us from looking in LFG or pugging content. We are proud of the relationship that we have with them and look forward to continuing our partnership with them.

We still have a few things we are working on to finalize the league but almost everything is in place and our members have and will always be the most important thing. We have had several contests and will continue to try to keep some contest going at all times. We do have one rule that has kept a few people from joining but it is the one thing we are not willing to flex on. We require anyone joining us to go to http://theforsakenorder.com and fill out an application. This requirement is for two reasons. The first is that it gives us a tool to track everyone’s toons. This way we know who’s alts belong to whom. The second is that because most things we need is not built into the game we use the site to relay information to everyone, house our guides, contest information, votes on things and so forth. Once the account is created people do not ever have to go back, but at least we know they have access to all information and can participate in everything the league does if they so choose to.

One last note is that we track our growth monthly which is a combination of PvE CR + PvP CR + Skill Points. Values are taken from DCUOBloguide at Midnight est. on the first of each month or within a few days of a toon joining TFO. Since we started tracking in October we have grown between 1,060 to 1,260 a month. January was a little odd in that we hit 2,314 but we took the toons that appeared to have raised due to the 100 skip level gift from the developers and estimated down to 1,154. We would rather show lower numbers than higher numbers.

We welcome anyone to join us by visiting the link above and filling out an application. We’ve had an awesome first six months and expect to continue growing for the foreseeable future. Our goal is to hit 100 unique members by June 1st, which is only 8 people month so we expect to easily surpass this number. Even if you don’t want to join we are getting ready to launch some guides and other items that will hopefully help the DCUO community.

The Forsaken Order
  15. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Wow what a great league!!
  16. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

77 !!!!!!!!!
  17. CapCanada New Player

StarGard, My gamertag is Quickstarr on Xbox. I have been trying to send an application through, but my cell phone won't load the page. I don't have a computer. I live on Canada and I am an active player, on every night. Send me a message on Xbox if you can. I would love to talk to you on there. Again, my gamertag is Quickstarr
  18. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

Getting bigger and even more active!
  19. SlayerSin New Player

Bump the Order !!
  20. MaelMagnusDL2 New Player

Hello CapCanada,

We are a US Hero PS/PC league, unfortunately we won't be able to accept you since the systems currently (and the devs have repeatedly said it won't happen) don't communicate with each other. Since Microsoft announced last year that they will allow other systems to intertwine with games on their platform, I'm hoping eventually it does happen. I hope you have good lucking finding a great league on the XBox side.

I'm not sure if it's possible to change a forum title here but I'll have Stargard to see if he can pop the US Hero PS/PC league in the title. We get a lot of villains (who we refer to Shadow Gallery which is our sister villain league) and XBox which none of us play there so we can't make referrals too.

Thanks,
    Mael Magnus