The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Next week...it's on boys and girls!

Great show!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  2. Morcra Committed Player

WAIT. WHAT HAPPENED. DARN.

-watches later-
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

As seen on preview, body of real Dr wells is found, there was a new meta that was given a dumb name, but cool power

And tune into arrow for Cisco's new invention
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Though Dumb name for meta is actually the fault of the comics not the show writers. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hannibal_Bates_(New_Earth)
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I know, still dumb name, not the first not the last from both DC n marvel, but still better then some names I've seen on dcuo
    • Like x 2
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well after 70+ years of comics, they have to run out of good names sometime. :p
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

On a side note
    how terrible would it be to have listed as a weekness "impotency" how will we defeat him ?
    Have wonder woman walk by n bend over, if no response that's him grab him
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I forget does Star Labs cells have one way glass, right?
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Don't think so, Barry revealed his identity to the bully of steel, guy got killed off soon after
    • Like x 1
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Don't think so, inmates seem to know what is going on outside the cells.
    • Like x 1
  11. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

its only for that Nightcrawler girl, you know the one that teleports to places in her line of sight
    • Like x 2
  12. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

May be Flash should stop revealing his identity to his rogues gallery cause you know someone might go back in time to kill his mother or something.:confused:

EditL I just thought it was funny because they made it a point in the episode to be careful of his identity and powers in case those transferred with the shapeshifter.
    • Like x 3
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Watching arrow, great teaser for next week flash :D
  14. Black Fist Loyal Player

I have a quantum toon called Professor Beckett. Doctor Beckett was taken. As was Sam Beckett and Samuel Beckett. I don't know if Dr Beckett was taken, but since you can't have a . in your name, I didn't care to try.
  15. Morcra Committed Player

.... IMNSO HYPE

I CAN NOT Wait FOR NEXT WEEK
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's been fifteen years! And last time we saw the real Dr Wells, he was not much more than a mummy!! Can't really imagine there being much left by now!!! o_O
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What was stopping Dopp L Ganger from removing their helmet and looking into a mirror? And they had to have access the memories slash knowledge of the one they copy, or how else would they know that Killer Frost was a friend or how to move at speed enough to counter The Crimson Flasher?
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Watch n find out
  19. Black Fist Loyal Player

They probably could have guessed she was a friend by the way she walked right into Barry's house and started talking to him like she belonged. And they didn't move at a higher speed to counter Barry, that was Barry countering.
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Reminds me of the time Lex took over Flash's body went to the mirror and went "Who is this guy?"