test server error?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by RomperStomper, May 13, 2017.

1. RomperStomper New Player

I was on Testserver today earlier and I didnt seem to have those huge lags.
    After a couple of hours I wanted to continue testing and now I'm getting this error while waiting for switchboard:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I have the same issue on all of my logins. I can still sign into live fine, just test that gives that error.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aggro Well-Known Player

help? i even made a character same problem

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Aggro Well-Known Player

i also get the error
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

There has been an error connecting your character to the server.Please try again.
    That's the message I'm getting while I try to play with my characters
  6. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Was at a wrestling tournament and needed to recoup my breath for a while. Apparently I can still take my sweet time and recover some more since there's no rush to get home and hop on test now. :(
  7. Life Caster New Player

I have the same issue don't know why.
  8. Amontron Well-Known Player

Hey guys everybody is experiencing the same issue, relax Devs will see what is happening and fix it. cheers
  9. Life Caster New Player

Thx for your feedback was beneficial. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. supalova20 Well-Known Player

keep getting error. won't let me play test toons.....test MAGNACORE and test static.....please fix devs
  11. supalova20 Well-Known Player

TEST MAGNACORE
    TEST STATIC
  12. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Been like this all day for me on test server...any word on a fix?
    • Like x 1
  13. Eddevil Well-Known Player

I have been getting the same error for last 20+ hours. Any update on fix?
    • Like x 1
  14. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

No response on discord or twitter. Regular server goes down on the weekend and everyone loses their mind and fixes it asap. Test goes down during an important testing phase, no1 is even possible to contact..I've tweeted dcuo, mepps, tagged an official employed moderator on discord, and I had a friend tweet to dcuo, daybreak help, and another member of their staff, nothing lol Guess we'll just be 2-2.5 days behind on testing. Happy I did my pvp video that night of the update and I was up til like 3-4am because I got that error when I woke up at like 9-10am.
    • Like x 1
  15. RomperStomper New Player

You can't sabotage this Revamp any better than this...
    • Testing of Stats Revamp gets interrupted every couple of days by some events noone cares about.
    • Lag/semi-DC and crashes.
    • Now this login error which takes days to even notice and fix.
    Dear developers, please don't be surprised if noone is testing your game. What feedback do you expect other than just: unplayable?
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Right about now this is so true. I remember about a week ago I was doing PB with you but it just became so miserable I had to leave. I even think the support roles were surpassing my damage because of how bad it was. And now this login error... At least the event gives a CR jump... If we could play it.
  17. KageFighter New Player

I hope they fix this problem ASAP.. :/
    • Like x 1
  18. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I mean seriously? wth devs? No word on it? No...we are on it? 2 days unplayable on test server? I'm really disappointed this weekend. Something I was looking forward to....I understand bugs and things happen, and maybe I am just not seeing it anywhere in the forums...but a lil update, and maybe even telling us what the issue is, or you know there is an issue would be nice.
  19. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Toon Name: THE H00D
  20. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

i thought it was only me.. Wasting precious testing time with it being down.. :(:(:(