Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A long eared Batman cowl with a yellow oval emblem would be appreciated. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Megzilla Developer

Noted, thanks.
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

We can do it for NPCs because we control the hairstyle, etc. Harder when everyones hairstyle is unique. If people wouldn't mind having built in hair then maybe?
    • Like x 5
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Speaking of NPC's I'm an admitted Cpt. Marvel (hate the name Shazam!) so I have a couple questions

I enjoy how you folks are staring to do more iconic stuff, but have really not done anything for the Big Red Cheese since Aegis of Eternity armored style. The main issue is the closest cape you have would be the Amazon Fury style but it clips so badly almost nobody wears it. [IMG]

Would it be possible to do something like this ever put in game since it's already on an NPC
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

By any chance is it possible to add DCUO's Batman emblem as a player style? Or is it out of question with release of rebirth emblem?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Bat aura. Some of us have been requesting this for years now.
    [IMG]
    Something like this^ with the bats swirling around u. The animation is already in the vault when u break presents for halloween. And in the new rise of the bat alert. Man-bat puts em around u iirc. Please make this happen. In fact halloween and the gotham TC would have been the perfect time to add this.

Also an entire emblem set/pack of batman and/or superman emblems. There are so many for each. Would especially like to see the red son superman emblem.
    • Like x 4
  7. Megzilla Developer

I have his cape on my list.
    • Like x 2
  8. Megzilla Developer

No plans to do this emblem. But I have the classic Batman logo, etc written on my list.
    • Like x 4
  9. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

General Zod's banished kryptonian style. You know the one from FOS. The overalls and knee patch. The trench. Imagine that enhanced!
    • Like x 1
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

:( Is it because of rebirth emblem or something to do with DC approval?
  11. Mazahs Loyal Player

Sweet!!
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Well if you do get the time do a specific batman esque costume or Cowl in the future..

Perhaps you could consider this one? :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Megzilla Developer

Its just not in our plans right now.. other content to do.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sugr Bear Committed Player

YES!!! Any way you could just add his whole style to your list? Lol. The chest, waist, and boots would also be awesome. I know we have cuffed boots but his have a more metallic look to them.
  15. Megzilla Developer

Sure. I can write down anything but that unfortunately doesn't guarantee results. :( Depends on resources, etc. I can only promise my best effort to address these!
    • Like x 1
  16. DC Urban Committed Player

The big issue with TC, and why they need to go away is some things are not "Big" enough to carry the TC on its' own. It would be rather strange to have a TC branded by a pony tail or long hair style.....

"Long Hair Time Capsule"

"Sweater Time capsules"

"Ninja Time Capsule"

:confused:

Sort of a derail, and I apologize, but these TC are limiting what can and cannot be added in this thread. They need to go way in favor of the MP. I would say 85% of this will never see the light of day because TC need selling power.

Batman is more iconic than a ponytail, sweater or Ninja in the DC universe.
  17. GL4ever Well-Known Player

I personally would be okay with built in hair for a Batgirl cowl.
  18. GL4ever Well-Known Player

YES!!! I second this. I'd love a bat swarm aura!
    • Like x 1
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Ive always wanted this^ entire suit as gear for our toons. Love the look of it. And that alert is probably still my all time fave alert :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Megzilla Developer

My list is not necessarily for time capsule content.. It's not really up to me as to how the content is provided.. just what it looks like. Hope that makes sense..
    • Like x 2