Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. creatine1 Committed Player

2. creatine1 Committed Player

3. creatine1 Committed Player

4. creatine1 Committed Player

5. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

7. creatine1 Committed Player

8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You guys already gave us the chest and the head pieces from this style. Would'n it be possible to have legs and waist too?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Looking forward to some batman ninja movie inspired style stuff. definitely some of that. I remain patiently optimistic for anything of the sort.
  10. Tori Slainte New Player

I'm just hoping for a lab coat !! Just like the cute one Dr. Charles teases me with every time I talk to her in Flashpoint Gotham lolz. It has the cute little ID badge and everything!!! Or if not that..the little backpack tops or the open coat styles from Dakota City would be heaven sent!!!☺️
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Either for the 21st day reward or in pieces as part of the Doctor Fate Monthly……
    DISCO NIGHTWING SLIMLINE!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With Halloween around the corner:

[IMG]

Trying to show Scarecrow's glove, hood, and mask idea by the awesome Stjepan Šejić.
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Oh well, if only we could add gallery images.
  14. TheDudeOfSteel New Player

Any chance we could get the old Doctor Fate style or something similar to it ?
  15. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

vampire skin for halloween (that doesn’t look like the vampiric visage) more like a pale skin human 1,2,3 with pointy ears fangs and glowing eyes maybe with gothic tattoos? just an idea
  16. Syncredible New Player

Elf skin. Joker skin. Plain slimline set with no attached hands/feet or textures/lines. If not a whole elf skin, elf ears accessory. Make facial hair an accessory. Allow hats on top of other head pieces as accessories. Barbara Gordon cowl allowing long hair out the back.
  17. Miabluflame New Player

We need an Elf skin, The winter event is the perfect time to give us one in the seasonal vendor or booster, either or id love it
  18. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

All these pages and will not see any of them. Who asked for the Big Bang emote? Lol Dr Fate will only be some rehashed old gear set we already have. Might as well just give a Avatar Bombadier set at 2 different crs. Lol Embarrassing hearing same joke very month. 21st reward is something no one asks for. The monthly membership looks worse every month. No effort at making the community satisfied.
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Now that we have the Super Rebellious Jacket and Super Rebellious Hair, any chance we can get the Super Rebellious Pants?
  20. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Also as you don’t have a thread for skin styles, any chance we can get the Metal Kryptonian Skin or maybe the chest style and hand styles?