Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

How about a 'Flash' head gear with the wings on the side but not a huge freaking helmet.
    • Like x 2
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Flash and kid flash helms
    • Like x 2
  3. Jon the Wizard New Player

How about a Star Sapphire uniform for female characters for Valentine's Day? And I mean the whole nine yards, For guys...uh...oh, I know! John Stewart's Star Sapphire outfit!

Or if anything, just the headpiece...crown...thing and the face accessories.
  4. GL4ever Well-Known Player

[IMG]

There's already one for females. Heart of the Predator.

Honestly, I'd like to see more generic stuff like plain hoodies, sweatpants, and ball caps.
  5. tier1player Active Player

6. Jon the Wizard New Player

No, no, dude, you're missing what I'm saying. Heart of the Predator's cool, but I mean a Star Sapphire outfit that looks like the ones the Star Sapphire Warrior mobs from the Metropolis Battlezone wear, or something like Fatality's outfit.
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I was rather hoping now that we've got the Future Crusader gear I the time capsules we might be able to get some other "relics of the future" (has a nice ring to it, hey?) such as like The Flash's Helmut (and / or battle armour), Wonder Women's Bracelets (or belt with lasso), Green Lantern's Light-Construct Armcast or Superman's Wartorn Cape... after all, they won't be needing them anymore >:D MUAH-HAHAHAHA
    oh and sorry to sound like a broken record but WE WANT MORE FLASH STUFF (LOGO'S / ARMOUR)
    • Like x 1
  8. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I was rather hoping now that we've got the Future Crusader gear in the time capsules we might be able to get some other "relics of the future" (has a nice ring to it, hey?) such as like The Flash's Helmut (and / or battle armour), Wonder Women's Bracelets (or belt with lasso), Green Lantern's Light-Construct Armcast or Superman's Wartorn Cape... after all, they won't be needing them anymore >:D MUAH-HAHAHAHA
    Oh, and sorry to sound like a broken record but... WE WANT MORE FLASH STUFF (LOGO'S / ARMOUR)
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Foot Style I'd like to see: A pair of classic Engineer/Harness Boots with a 12" shaft, and programmed to go OVER the Leg Style, so the pants are tucked into them.

[IMG]

Make it so! ;)
  10. recoil Committed Player

honestly the batman one is interesting. i actually at some point wanted to see the rest of the dark defender batsuit available in game not just the vambraces. also in the line of masks something like reaper's from overwatch would add some stylish flare to any outfit.[IMG]
  11. recoil Committed Player

the problem is some of the more interesting face styles are attached to helmets. being able to mix said styles indepently of the rest of the head would make the styles far more creative.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, looks like we need some styles based around making our characters evolved apes...

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

It would be cool if in future time capsules there were Kryptonian glyph emblems. So, not necessarily the house of El "S", but other Kryptonian symbols with other meanings attributed to them. They could light up like the current divine emblems.
    • Like x 1
  14. 8balls Well-Known Player

All right so one thing that I really appreciated was when you guys added the combat helmet when munitions came out. This game has really expanded a lot from when it originally came out especially when you take into account that it had to be playable on the PS3, but one of the things I'm still kind of disappointed about is styles, not that they suck or anything like that but that there are still a number of basic concepts that you just can't do from, and well the reason why I liked the combat helmet is because you added a whole new basic character concept that first level players couldn't do before just by adding a helmet. Now here's what I want personally... I want a simple pirate hat as a starting style, it doesn't have to look all that fancy or what not and it doesn't have to realistic looking, heck I don't care if it just looks like a cheap Halloween costume or whatever, I just want it to be available to me when I first make a character. Also? A lab coat, same criteria as the pirate hat I was talking about, I just want to make someone that looks like a stereotypical mad scientist.
    • Like x 1
  15. OmegaCryses New Player

hard light wings with changeable colors
    • Like x 1
  16. FlechaVerde New Player

Robes. Also, not a cape but something that goes over the shoulder, and hangs down in both the back and a little bit in the front.
  17. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Well, while we're on that, I think we need more animal body styles in general.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

I don't know If this count as styles but I and many others will pay up to 10 dollars for a trinket that makes us big like Hades, Zeus or NEKRON :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Wildcat Committed Player

this!

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I get what you mean, I wouldnt be against alternate Star sapphire styles. Initially Fatality like most Star Sapphires used the Heart of the Predator style but now each Star Sapphire has a different look. Being that I'm in a Star Sapphire league most of us use the Heart of the Predator style or customize the style with the Star Sapphire top or emblem.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]