Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

im talking about a less monstrous version that looks like normal human skin but pale and with pointy ears fangs and glowing eyes

(wanna make a cute vampire) :)
  2. Ahimsa New Player

I would very much like to see a native/indigenous people's set of outfits and skins. Specifically I am thinking about American Indian tribes but also older peoples like Aztec, Incan, Mayan, Olmec, etc. I have tried to build an Aztec Warrior look but there are very limited options for headpieces, and arm (forearm only, bicep only, etc.) and feet (shin covering, calf rings, etc.) and specific skins like eagle & jaguar - I dont mean a tail either, I mean like a mounted, open mouth helm, hands and feet armor and such.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ahimsa New Player

Also period weapons - tomahawks, stone-tipped spears, obsidian glass daggers & swords.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Would love to see original styles not linked to iconics … the next legend is me … using someone else’s clothes apparently !

Seriously tho would be nice to get something on the broker that isn’t tied to any iconics but maybe “era” inspired

Like golden age inspired slimlines, 90s inspired … etc
  5. Player5469 New Player

Would be really awesome if we can get the glowing styles back on the fate vendor. I missed out on getting the glowing plant which is a favorite style of mine but would be cool to see them making a return similar to how the fishnet style came back.
    https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/438x399q90/203/1kw7.jpg
  6. Dauntless II New Player

I'm pretty sure someone may have asked for this, and if it's in game, I've yet to see it anywhere and I looked.

But Boxing Tape for hands.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I had thought we had a hand style based on that idea, so I took a look. It appears I was thinking of the Primal Defender Hand Style, which is in older content and somewhat harder to obtain these days as a result:

[IMG]

Closest thing I've seen in the game.
  8. bossmanmuahaha New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

I would really like to see another set of Wonder Woman bracers for those of us who missed out on the Wonder Woman Day gifts. Also, would it be possible to get a Batgirl inspired Mask? Would solve the whole "Batgirl Headpiece with wearable hair" debacle.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dauntless II New Player

Hmm, I was looking for something like
    [IMG]
    Would more. Something so I can do a vaguely Wildcat costume.

Also, can we get a Batwing (Luke Fox/David Zavimbe) costume set?
    [IMG]
  10. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

I feel like the ancient urgrund undertunic would be a nice chest style without the scale, straps and gauntlet design on it and would prefer it as a slimeline or smooth, or sleek look I’m trying to add a picture of my character with it on but idk how to do u can see what I mean
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that the "floodgates" have been opened with the original Batman Inspired Head Style being offered to everyone, it's time now for the return of the King of Rock 'N Roll Jumpsuit:

[IMG]

Thank you, thankyouverymuch! ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can we have Munk's body and his loincloth?

[IMG]
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Don't we technically have his shirt/poncho already? I think it's just hard to come by.

But definitely seeing the need for his loincloth, for sure!
    • Like x 1
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I know about the shirt (it's called the 'Ascetic's Ragged Shirt'), but I'd like the body he has with the two toes and the 'chin/beard'.
    • Like x 1
  15. GreatDane New Player

I think any generic costume pieces would open up a world of possibilities as players get creative with them. I am not sure on the licensing of maybe a venom costume or likeness? Or would that come under skin? While we are on this topic, PLEASE fix the socks appearing over trousers, its just wrong and been like it for far too long.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, definitely agreed on the "alien" body, and another facial hair option. We definitely need both!
    • Like x 1
  17. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

An updated Dr Doom style. [IMG]
  18. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Thor’s Destroyer Head needs to be able to use Fiery Eyes from Face [IMG]
  19. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

This is a great picture of what should be available. Long hair with long beard. Able to use the eyepatch on face. Asgard belt. An updated Gorgon style hands. A good Asgard chest, legs, back, and feet. [IMG]
  20. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

The eyepatch available with other eye glowing. The Thor hammer, nothing is even close to make a toon look this great. An updated Barbarian/Viking gear set.