Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

More statues of the heroes and villains of DC. Also can we get statues of the other Greek gods?
    • Like x 1
  2. tibro New Player

The ability to sit in chairs and rare styles for base amenities so we can make them our own would be awesome. Being able to change the music, light level and more things to have your emblem on would also be nice.
    • Like x 4
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

i was getting my loadscreen of mr freeze today....and before i onlysee the bad parts of daybreak no with this i really have to thank you for them

ok but the point is were i get this pictures i tought about something that may even helps the dev team is it possible to make a wallpaper were we can our char with? like the the statues in the leaguehall...i think thats cool for all of us even the guys who dont focus on iconics chars like me to get a picture of them selfs for her base and i also think so we can put our iconic styles on a wall that helps the dev team dont do ANY iconic as a own picture
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Since Flashpoint is going to be the next episode, what about Thomas Wayne's letter to Bruce in a glass trophy case? (or is that a reward for completing a briefing or investigation?)
    • Like x 1
  5. NOPOT4YOU New Player

I would like a dirt pathway base item straight,angled left,and angled right
    it can have grass on both sides or grass and flowers
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

cosmic lair.
    • Like x 2
  7. Brandon_Harper New Player

I'd love to see Flag base items. My main character's base is a gym and I'd think it'd be cool to be able to have like an American Flag hanging on the wall.
    • Like x 1
  8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

i think i would be nice if we get all versions of vendors in the leaguehall so we are not forced to run around in the WT and everywere
    i also like to see that we can change witch chars we wanna honor in the leaguehall this rankingsystem is trash tbh even guys that wasnt even active (for the league) get a place i think and leader should get the chance to honor his members like he wants

and another thing for base and leaguehall this time new lairs i mean why we dont got iced lairs :( we got so many chars that are ice based leaguehall needs more versions anyway i mean moon and water isnt really big options ....how about gotham and metropolis ??
    • Like x 1
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

you know I was thinking about something after getting the rainbow from the Pot o' Gold vendor in the watchtower.
    when you get the rainbow there's a coin or whatever on the floor below it and the rainbow just hovers in mid-air. so how about doing something similar for a laptop or desktop computer that you can place the Executive desk or one of the other table surfaces that will hover in the air over a fixed item like a pencil or whatever and you can place that under the desk/table in question and the hovering computer will look like it's just sitting on the surface.
    • Like x 1
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

More cars and bikes and stuff so our characters can have a garage like many superheroes do. Some goofy ones like those Whirl-e-bats or whatever could be fun, too!
    • Like x 1
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

one more thing i got a mr freeze based char and got the gotham mercy (tech) lair so the problem is i got all items with orange lines (broker,armorys...) witch dont really work for freeze is there a chance that you can give us an option to change that colors?
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

More interactive base items. TV, radio, chair, sofa, fridge, soder fridge, bar...
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Sea Beast Statue. Similar size (possible reskin) of Demon Worm base item. For ceiling, fairly large but still able to fit in a base similar to Demon Worm.
  14. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

The Supermoble.
    • Like x 1
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a variant of the Wall of the Damned base item? I'd like a version that is animated.
  16. Stokefyre New Player

I'd love to see some Superboy themed items, particularly since he didn't get a Titans Banner. Kal-El's rocketship would be cool, too.
  17. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Kenner superpowers toys as base items. But I'm holding out hope for a working toaster and a loaf of bread. What about a jukebox we can add our playlist from spotify?
  18. Stokefyre New Player

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but can we gat base entrances added to Episode zones? I know I'm not the only one that'd like to have my Atlantean, Amazon, Thanagarian, Earth-3er and Legionnaire have bases on their proper worlds. League members who don't meet the zone requirements simply wouldn't be able to leave through the front door.
  19. Stokefyre New Player

I was really hoping a Lion would be added after the BOP Episode. Fingers crossed.
  20. Control Creed Well-Known Player

The ability to hide items in the Base Dispenser similar to the workstation plans.

The ability to hide specific gear mods when we open them would speed up putting on new gear as well.

The ability to save equipment without saving artifacts would allow use to save armor without overwriting artifacts, that would be great too.
    • Like x 1