Teleported to Anniversary Metropolis

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Korlick, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Korlick Loyal Player

One of the wierdiest things just happened. I was doing the new seasonal on Gotham with one of my alts and suddenly a red message appeared on the chat box "Unnavailable Zone", and a loading screen. I thought "ugh...games down again..." but no. After the loading screen i was in the Metropolis zone of the Anniversary event.
    CR 230, the consoles with the missions were there, the vendor bot didnt have anything to sell, but everything else was there. And i wasnt the only one, there were atleast 20 other people too.
    • Like x 5
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

That was you?
    • Like x 2
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Anti-monitor is trying to find his way out of where we sent him, and instead pulled people back to the last area where his power was lingering...

Oh, and Lani says where you been hiding...was she working you too hard? :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

lol Right now im just logging in to do seasonals with some alts
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Congratulations You and your twenty new best friends have won the "Anniversary never ends" sweepstakes and will always have access to the event day in day out . every day .. week after week, month after month, year after year ... until all hope and your sanity are gone. LOL

So I wonder how long it will take to fix THAT glitch.
    • Like x 1
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Haha Flash and Zoom caught you in their time loop as well :)
    • Like x 2
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It's on their list:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-2166

Perhaps the 20 of you being teleported to the event after the event might help them track it down.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Were you zoning when you got this message, or were you actively playing in Gotham?
  9. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

It's an extremely tricky bug to reproduce as I do not know the cause of it, but I do know when you get the red text "Zone Unavailable" you get teleported to the last location where you logged on from. Yesterday I had an instance where I logged in my base near my broker, then before I knew it, I got the red text "Zone Unavailable" and got teleported to the exact spot I logged in from, near my broker. It was more like phasing into another phase as if I used the phase shifter. Today I had the same issue happen to the OP where I got the red text "Zone Unavailable" and got ported over to the Invasion Zone, because it was the last spot I logged in from. Hope that can shed some light to this elusive bug.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

FWIW, players have been mentioning in Watchtower chat that they were back in Anniversary Zone when they logged in, since that's where they had been when they logged out.

I blame the Anti-Monitor; fighting him has clearly caused warps in time and space.
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happened to me while actively playing in Gotham. League mate and I were doing seasonal. He got sent to his base I got sent to the antimonitor zone.
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I wish this happened to me that cool
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Ive had this bug happen in my base multiple times and other areas. Had it happen to my main over 10 times now in the last 2-3 months. I reported it in bug section and even started a thread here like u did. Doesnt seem to be a priority.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

This happens when u are just standing there. I was in my base just standing there and its happened multiple times. Ive been attacking adds in GuS and its happened. Like i said in my other post^ i reported this problem and started a thread about it, about 2 months ago. Like i said ive had it happen multiple times in multiple areas and it always sends me to the last location i was at and always has zone unavailable in red in the chat.
  15. Skull Collector Committed Player

But were you able to do the missions and get more crowns, enabling you to not have to go back and finish the stupid feat next year? :eek:
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

Actively playing. I went from the Watchtower to the East End PD, talk to Hal and went out, was flying around searching for the Crystals and when i found one its when it happen.
  17. Skull Collector Committed Player

So it's just been confirmed that people who are in there are getting crowns for the daily and weekly missions.

Not cool devs. Not. Cool.
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

When I first logged in about 1-2 hours ago one of my alts was in the Anniversary area. The only thing I could have activated was the weekly. It wouldn't let me activate the other three. I said to hell with it and just left. Not like I didn't need to leave anyway for the new seasonal.
  19. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

I assure you now that players could potentiallly benefit from the bug and get the marks for as long as this bug is unfixed, it IS a priority now.
    • Like x 2
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Well the Anti Monitor did say that he will make us all suffer.