Swarm PvP Damage

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacemakaz Committed Player

Swarm seems to be hitting harder in PvP now lol.
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

It should be the same still. GU23 isn't a hotfix...well...lol...but I don't think it includes the Swarm update.

3. Peacemakaz Committed Player

lol sore, by any chance can you test out swarm again?

It was hitting me for 300's, and I swear last time it was in the 200's.
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

Oh, I see what you're saying. I noticed that yesterday and forgot all about it. I was in DPS stance against a tank seeing if the pet got the RPS bonus or not (testing against an Earth player). I was like, "Oh wow, it does." (Seeing 290s and a couple 300s). Then I was like, "Oh wait, I'm in DPS stance...nevermind I'm dumb." At that point we were queueing up and I didn't think to go back and check again.
  5. Infernale New Player

Anytime. Now - about that Helm of Omnipotence you promised... :D
  6. Infernale New Player

All good questions, I'd like to see an answer too.
  7. kidgrizzly New Player

The vote for thumbs up or down, good or bad review is obvious, it's to determine wether the communtiy approves your claims to nerf/fix or if it just another qq thread that needs ignoring. I think we need to KEEP thumbs down because it clearly shows that not everyone approves, without needing to go through every single post to see who agrees and who doesn't. It's not to be disruptive as you the thread maker suggested that's being ignorant and pbehaving like a dictator, whatever you say I have to agree because your proof is sound, um, no I don't think so. I have the right to choose if I disagree with you, people will always disagree on everything, get over it. Keep thumbs down, last time I checked this was a democracy.
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

1) You need power to behave like a dictator. I have no power. I'm not a forum moderator. The US runs it's government as a democracy (or at least a representative democracy...moreso a republic). This forum is not the government. This forum is not a democracy. SOE employees rule supreme in the forum.

2) Fair enough, I was presenting facts and opinions. The facts were the actual damage numbers Swarm was doing against PvE and PvP enemies as well as the scaling observed with different toughness/defense. I hope you weren't disagreeing with the facts because that would be foolish. The opinion was that these facts warrant a developer taking a look and checking if they make sense. I would still argue that if you disagree with that opinion, there is reason to question your motives.

3) I don't entirely disagree with the Thumbs Down feature. I feel it shouldn't -1 the post. It should +0 the post. Effectively, every post you Thumbs Down is the relative equivalent of giving a Thumbs Up to all the other posts you didn't vote on because you put a difference of 1 between that post and all the others. That means the threads you do Thumbs Up will get an additional +1 on top of that. Effectively, the thumbs down feature enables people to double vote. That can't taste very well in your democracy. A vote should be single. +1 to all that you support and leave it at that.

4) You should look up the meaning of the word ignorant, you're using it incorrectly...and that is being ignorant.
    • Like x 4
  9. kidgrizzly New Player

Btw im not a troll, that being said, i'd like to compliment you on your efforts and submiting compelling evidence, i agee with the way you went about proviing iit, im talking in defense of those individuals that voted down, infact i am somewhat neutral on the subject of nerfs/fixes as it does more harm then good
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Fair enough. Then again, voting is not anonymous in this forum therefore voting against a bug report does open the opportunity for scrutiny.
  11. AlterNation New Player

Time will tell. they could change it now or wait till revamp and who knows what swarms gonna be after that
  12. ATARI22 New Player

fact, Im one of the highest damagers in healer stance in pvp.

in a 15 minute match yesterday I did 158k in damage in sync match and over 700k in heals.
    my fellow healer did 488k in damage and 450k in heals. 488k as a healer!!!! she was 3rd in dps out of the 10 of us. its fine to out damage me as a healer, but triple me?

just to put it in perspective, she swapped out swarm shield for swarm. previous to this change she would do 30k to my 150k.
  13. Peacemakaz Committed Player

Swarm is too strong...It used to easily get 300k damage off in a pvp match...then for some reason its damage got increased in one of the last hotfixes. I hope that wasn't the fix they had planned.
  14. shiny mackerel Committed Player

Swarm confirmed for buffed. LOL!!!

based on the developers' previous work, I'm not too surprised. but recently, I've been wondering.. what the hell exactly actually goes on in those offices..?
  15. Cadens Dedicated Player

Went against 2 leaguemates in a 2v2 last night.. both were nature. There is literally nothing you can do to counter 2 of them out at once. 600 damage per second on top of what they are already dishing out = impossible.
  16. FeelsGood New Player

LOL Devs are trolling
  17. Red Hood Well-Known Player

Swarm was already doing 2x damage before update 23 (confirmed by Mepps and supposed to be fix in next hotfix or update), did swarm get even stronger after update 23?
  18. FeelsGood New Player

YES
  19. Anti Bezz New Player

Most annoying thing is a nature with servo, sidekick/henchman, robot sidekick, jack, deep sea craeture, swarm T.T
    And yeah swarm got buffed up, was seeing almost 400 tick off of me last night. 390s and 370s
  20. Hateyou New Player

Over the weekend i ran Arkham with a HL dps a fire dps a HL troller and i was spec healer with swarm, i did 210k in damage and the HL did a total of 320k. The fire was a little over 200k.

But swarm hits alot of objects and destroys them, go in to ur own personal base n summon it..

Is Sorc + Transmute + Kahn all over.. In PVE anyways.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.