Swag bags are cool, BUT......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hotsizz1e03, Mar 8, 2016.

1. HarryHell Well-Known Player

I understand that, but still...
    It's a missused and adolescent sounding word, everything would sound better with the exception of Yolo-bag.
    In these swag yolo (my mind hurts just by typing it) days we should try to hide the fact that these words exist, so we can move on to newer and better times
    • Like x 2
  2. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Stinky
    Wordshortenings
    Are
    Gruesomme
    • Like x 1
  3. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

Is this means we have to wait another 3 or 4 year to get Flash`s emblem an head style? .... patience....patience....1..2..3..4..5..6......................9999999999999999999999999999999!!!!
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Like the bombshell hairstyles (which I bought) I have little to no interest in these emblems for any of my toons...but I will purchase them as well to support much needed additions to the marketplace
    • Like x 2
  5. RyderSM Well-Known Player

It's insane that they're charging money for it. When they first showed the posters I thought it would be a tie in gift. No way am I paying them for an advertisement.
  6. khonsshadow Well-Known Player

You can also spend a few marks of legend to get the posters. I will however probably buy a pack of the posters because they look awesome and cost money to make
    • Like x 2
  7. Ully Committed Player

Mepps, please lobby whoever you need to because we need Batman's "Mech Armour" suit from Batman V Superman as a style lol
    Put it in the marketplace and watch the cash flow in. Seriously, the game needs that particular style. Please make it happen.
    • Like x 3
  8. Ully Committed Player

Also, I do think the emblems should be enlarged just a tad bit, especially the bat symbol, it looks too small.
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Sold.
    • Like x 3
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, the emblems are set a arm-slot size? They can't scale to fit whatever slot they go in like every other emblem?
  11. Zenith Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    https://t.co/TFxH73CeJC
    • Like x 1
  12. Menelaos Dedicated Player

So about those Villain logos....
    Cause you know, we don't all play Heroes ;)

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can use the Superman Logo for a Cyborg Superman Villain.
    Or the Batman Logo on a Batzarro.
    Or the WW Logo on......... okay.... no idea how to use that one for a villain.

But as a villain.... you can still use them logo.

What Logo does Joker or Circe have anyway??
  14. Menelaos Dedicated Player

They could have at least included a Lex Corp. logo.
    I get there are that many more Heroes in the movie, after all it does take a bunch of them to take down 1 Villain ;)
    Just saying, not everyone is excited to get predominately Hero logos.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah the LexCorps logo could work.
    Maybe it will be added in an upcoming swag??

But most Villains don't really have logos really for various reasons.

Sure some sort of clown face or clown playing card could kind of work for the Joker.
    The Riddler has the question mark.

But what logo does Hugo Strange have??
    Or Captain Cold??
    Or Mister Freeze??
    Or Metallo??

Sadly.... not much in terms of logos for most villains.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I'm in for a Swag Bag.
  17. Pults Loyal Player

They're hip.
  18. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Great job Devs. We need alot more of this. I will support. Things of this sort will transform the MP.
  19. Lionxoft Committed Player

Good job :)
  20. IceRaider Dedicated Player

They're 8 bucks and redeemable on all account bound characters. Seems to be a fair price. I would rather see the bat cowl be reduced.