Swag bags are cool, BUT......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hotsizz1e03, Mar 8, 2016.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I like the swag bags and the emblems and i think its about time they finally show love for to emblems. Its been about 3years+ . The price of course is a bit high, (think they said 800MP cash. I could be wrong.) Maybe if they were all bundled Bats &Supes for $12. Thats more attractive. After all its just emblems and NOT the whole outfit. Plus the emblems are wayyyyyyyy too SMALL for that price. I know the emblems have to be decent size so it can fit on the shirt wearing jackets,so my suggestion is to try & increase the height of the emblems so we can admire the detail and texture. Please and thanks. PS . Sry if my point didnt come across clear, i typed this whole paragraph on my ps4 controller lol the dedication is real lol but devs seriously get it done so i can support. Been legendary since 2012
    • Like x 3
  2. HarryHell Well-Known Player

I can agree emblems are a bit small, but my main concern with the entire swag bag, is that name, "swag" should never be used by respectable people
    • Like x 8
  3. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

If you think the content is too easy random q PBR or PBE. Don't change your role. See how many others will...or Random Q the new elite alert. lol The content may be too easy for a lot of us. But most of the community really isn't that good. Nor do they plan on getting better. Try to make suggestions and they get turned off by you trying to tell them how to play.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just to clarify, the BvS Logo Swag Bag includes all six emblems (two for supes, two for bats, two for ww) and the tshirt, and costs $8.
    • Like x 19
  5. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

Swag is a common term for products given away or selectively sold. Usually relating to promotional purposes.
    • Like x 3
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Yea, I thought the same, but then remembered how many gear pieces require that you have a small emblem. I'm fine with it, I've always said I wanted a House of El shield and I'll buy it (or at least use loyalty points to buy it)
    • Like x 4
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The size may be something to help keep DC happy, though. I was surprised to see them being made available, but once I saw the size it made a little more sense. Keeping them that small and having them movie based means players aren't going to be able to do the exact reproduction of a character, and that stays in step with what DC has allowed up to now (close looks but not exact reproductions).

I may have missed it in the broadcast/preview, but how will distribution work? Is it going to be like the Dark Knight cowl (one purchase and the emblems are available for all characters on an account)?
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

o_O Wrong thread?

This thread, my opinions: Price point is great, and I think these will sell like crazy. Sizes are fine, though I'd be happy if we could customize emblem size in the future, assuming that technology is possible for this game.
    • Like x 4
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Price is kinda fine, better than Bat cowl one BUT Supes emblem seems too tiny for a male toon, should look great on female though.
    • Like x 1
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

I have a question will there be other swag bags in the future ?
    like flash
    , & lantern and other ect
    • Like x 4
  11. MuTang Clan Level 30

Or how about emblems for Villains. I would love to have a Zod symbol, from the game or movie.
    • Like x 2
  12. Stilway Well-Known Player

This is something I've always wanted in the game. Thank you guys for making it happen!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  13. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

I'm guessing that it mainly depends on how well these sell. Hopefully we'll see more with the Justice League movie.
    • Like x 2
  14. The Quickster Well-Known Player

Stuff
    We
    All
    Get
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Everything in the Logo pack is redeemable by all characters on your account.
    • Like x 11
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Cool, thanks much for the information. :)
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Excellent products at a very fair price point. Hope they do well for you. I will be supporting monetarily.

Save me the trouble of reading loads of posts: Are these a time limited product? or permanent additions to the marketplace?
    • Like x 1
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

All i could think about this: Change your business model, NOW.
  19. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Make the Logos Bigger for Gear.

An you"ll have my Purchase.
  20. lukelucky Devoted Player

I just fell off the fence on these in favor of sold. This is a great job team dcuo and dc allowing us to use it. Any chance we get the kryptonian base items bundled up and for sale befor the movie. SM and seasonals exclusives should also be buyable via a cheap fee. Maybe a slight alteration to em but none the less. K thanks
    • Like x 1